I've Got What I Wanted. Part 3

CHAPTER THREE

"I finish work in an hour so I can't pick you up until then. But I can pick you up from Uni then." Caleb said over the phone.

"I'm in town with Aaron so I don't know when I'll be finished." I sad looking at Aaron as we walked into the bookshop.

"Oh right okay. What are you in town for?"

"I'm getting that book I need and then we're meeting up with Springer." I explained hesitantly, not know how he'd react.

"Okay, give me a call when you want picked up. And don't say you're getting the bus 'cause I'm not going to let you." I laughed as we walked towards the business section.

"What about Aaron?" He turned around and narrowed his eyes at me.

"I'll drop him off. I need to go here, but I'll see you later. I love you," I smiled and turned Aaron around.

"Love you too," I said before hanging up.

"You guys make me want to throw up." I laughed while looking for the book I needed. "And what were you saying about me?" I looked at him and smiled. "No just tell me," I smirked while I found the book I needed.

"He said to call him when I wanted picked up, and he offered you a lift home." He nodded as we walked to the till to pay for the book.

"Oh right okay," I smiled at him, while handing the cashier my money. "Have you talked to him about what Johnny said yet?" I shook my head as the cashier handed me my money and book.

"Not yet," I place the book in my bag while we left the book store.

"Are you going to?" I shrugged as I started heading to the coffee shop where I said I would meet Springer.

"I don't know, I haven't thought about it yet." He nodded while we waited for the lights to change to cross the road.

"Well I have to go meet up with my mum. I'll call you to meet up with you guys when I'm done." I nodded as he pulled me into a hug.

"I'll you in a bit," I pulled away from his hug, before walking in different directions.

As I walked into the cafe, I saw Springer in the back corner. I headed over and sat down opposite him. He smiled at me while looking up from the Maths paper he was currently marking. "Hey, how's you?" he pushed a cup coffee towards me as he spoke.

"I'm alright. Tired mostly," I said before taking a sip of the coffee. "What about you?" He shrugged while looking back down at the paper.

"I'm okay I guess."

"Having fun marking those papers?" He chuckled and looked up at me.

"So much fun," he said sarcastically. I laughed and took a sip of my coffee. "Can you help me mark the last few? You only have to mark about two." I smiled slightly and shook my head.

"No thanks Springer. Not really in the mood to mark Maths papers." He furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side slightly.

"Why what's wrong?" I sighed and shook my head.

"Nothing, I just don't feel like doing Maths." He laughed and leant on the table.

"I've known you long enough to know when something's wrong." I smiled slightly, while resting my elbows on the table.

"I just have to talk to Caleb about something. But I don't really want to talk to him about it." I said while running my finger along the rim of my mug.

"How come? What don't you want to tell him?" I shrugged and looked up at Springer.

"I just don't want to tell him. My brother was talking to my dad a few weeks ago and my dad wants to meet up with us. Apparently he wasn't us to meet his family."