I've Got What I Wanted. Part 22

Hey! Sorry (again) for the lateness. Same old spiel about exams and school. I've done one so I've only got anouth seven to go... It ain't fun at all. But once there over, I'll upload more often hopefully. But at some stage you aren't going to like this story anymore. I guess that's a little hint into what's happening ;) It won't be very rosy :) Anyways, I shall speak to you all later. Enjoy the chapter! :)
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. And like my facebook fan page (link is on my profile) :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

“Can we please go out somewhere?” I complained to Caleb again. He chuckled as he stood at the sink washing the dishes. “I’ve been cooped up in this house for two days now. I want to go out and do something.” He turned around, drying his hands with a tea towel.

“You were meant to rest though. And you can do that best by sitting in the house.” I groaned and placed my head on the table.

“But I want to go out. So take me out,” I lifted my head to look at him.

“Do I get a choice here?” I smiled and shook my head. He sighed and nodded. “Fine, I give up.” He threw the towel on the worktop before walking over to me.

“Seriously?” He laughed and nodded.

“Yes now go get ready.” I smiled and stood up.

“You don’t know how much I love you,” I said before kissing his cheek. He laughed as I walked out of the kitchen.

I’m seriously sick of this house. It’s great to hang out in the house for a whole day and do nothing sometimes. But when you’re in it every day you really do hate it. And Caleb’s been a bit protective over me. He actually won’t let me do anything. He just tells me to sit around while he does everything. He’s already missed a couple of meetings in school since he’s been with me. And although he won’t say anything to me, I know he still thinks this is his fault. But how could it be his fault? He wasn’t the one that crashed into me. But I don’t know what to do to convince him. And I know he worrying about something. I just don't know what it is. 

Once I was finished getting changed, I walked back downstairs. “Where do you want to go?” I heard Caleb say as I put on my shoes.

“Can we go to the cinema? I want to see Silent House.” I turned around to see him giving me a flat look. “What?” he walked over to me and grabbed his coat.

“You and a scary movie? They don’t really mix very well.” I laughed and shrugged.

“Whatever, I want to go see it.” He smirked and nodded.

“Fine but if you start having nightmares, I’m going to tell you I told you so.” I rolled my eyes, opening up the front door. "You know it's true though," he called as I walked to the car. I waited for him to lock the door before unlocking the car. "Every time you want to go see a scary movie the same thing happens." I tried to ignore him by getting into the car. But as soon as he got in, it just kept coming. “We go see it, you get scared and spend most of the movie with your face buried in my arm. Then you’re a bit scared when we go to bed.” He smirked at me as he started the engine. “It’s the same thing every single time we go see a scary movie.” I rolled my eyes and looked out of the passenger side window.

“Well it won’t happen this time. Then you don’t have a reason to say I told you so.” He chuckled and placed his hand on my thigh.

“So how are you feeling today then? Do your ribs hurt anymore?” I looked over at him and shook my head.

“No they’re okay today. I think the doctor said they’ll hurt for another week or so. But I think they’ll be fine from now on.” He glanced and me as he pulled up at a red light.