I've Got What I Wanted. Part 11

Hey guys :) I'm just going to say now, sorry about the Maths talk in this. But 'Baker', my old Maths teacher would be proud :) Hopefully some of you will see where this is going :) give it a few chapters and you'll all know :)
Anyways, I've got school tomorrow so I shall talk to you on the next update. Since my exams are nearly over, uploads should be more frequent :D
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan XD Love you guys!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ELEVEN

I can honestly say that I don’t miss this school. I miss some of the people, but I’m glad I don’t go here anymore. But I only ever come here with Caleb or for tutoring. Which I have just finished with Springer. “I still think you should have done Maths.” I laughed and sat back in my chair.

“Yeah well it’s a bit late now. I’m happy doing the course I’m doing.” He smiled and nodded. “But if you ever need any help, I’m your woman.” He chuckled and stood up.

“Don’t tell anyone this. But I’m going to admit that you’re better at Maths than when I was that your stage. I think if you kept doing Maths, you would be far better than I was. And I don’t say that to many people.” I smiled as he started to wipe the board.

“Well that means a lot coming from you.” He glanced back at me and smirked. Before he could speak there was a knock at the door. The door opened to reveal Stephanie. Oh the joy.

“Hey, I was wondering if you could help me with this differentiation question.” She walked over to him and handed him the sheet. He nodded and wrote the question on the board. I loved watching him teach because he was so enthusiastic about it.

“Right so you multiply the power down and then take one away from that power.” I watched him answer the question on the board. Is it a bit obvious that Stephanie didn’t really pay attention to the answer but to Springer? I smirked as I noticed a mistake in his answer.

“Cahill that’s wrong,” he turned around with raised eyebrows. “What? It is wrong,” I tried to avoid looking in Stephanie’s direction; knowing how she was looking at me.

“Where?” He looked back at the board not seeing it.

“See where the two is divided by the ‘x’? Yeah, you need to bring the ‘x’ up. So it’s ‘x’ to the power of minus one.” I saw him working out what I was talking about.

“Ah, now that’s why you should’ve done Maths.” He said correcting his mistake. “Do you get it now?” he said to Stephanie.

“Yeah, but how do to show whether it is a maximum or a minimum turning point?” She drawled out the question, trying to continue her conversation with Springer. I’ll admit why she finds him attractive, he is very hot. But Caleb is so much hotter.

“Riley, why don’t you tell us?” He smirked and waiting to write down what I said.

“Differentiate it again. If it’s less than zero it’s a maximum, if it’s more than zero it’s a minimum.” He smiled and worked through the answer. 

"Are you sure you don't want to just take my job?" He joked. 

"If you pay for my teaching qualification and for me to actually do the job." He laughed and leant against his desk. 

"Try a few more of those questions and I'll speak to you tomorrow. But I think you'll be fine when you try a few. If you get stuck just read your notes. Or ring Riley and she can help. And if the worst comes, she can ring me to help. But we've got three months to sort it out so don't worry." He said with a smile. Stephanie nodded and left with a thanks. 

"She so fancies you," I laughed when the door closed. He groaned and ran a hand through his hair. 

"I know but I'm dropping so many hints that I'm just her teacher. I’m so looking forward to summer though. Sitting on the beach getting a tan.” I laughed at the sigh he made at the end of his sentence.