I've Got What I Wanted. Part 24

Hey hey hey! What's up?! So I know it's been over a week, but to be honest, I'm kind of freaking about exams. And I won't know when the next upload will be. My exams are over in just over two weeks and then its my summmaa. Hell yeah!! :D So I can't wait for that :) Hopefully I'll have a lot of this done and the new story will be up. It's a different twist on a student teacher relationship. I'm actually having fun writing it :) I'm actually writing it right now so I'm on chapter three. Whenever I'm not writing this or studying, I'm writing that:) And this has nothing to do with my story, but I freakin' love Lord of The Rings. I'm going to watch all three as soon as I have time. I watched The Fellowship of the Ring yesterday, but I'mma watch it again:)
Anyways, I'd love it if you left a Comment and a Vote and Became a Fan. Also check out 'Island Rush' by JadedViolet. So that would be cool :) So until the next time, adios amigos :P Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

“Do you guys bet about everything?” I laughed as Cahill smirked at me.

“No everything, just some things.” I picked up my sandwich and took a bite.

“So how is everything? Are you alright?” I smiled and nodded.

“Yeah I’m not as tired anymore and morning sickness has pretty much disappeared. We’ve got another scan tomorrow so we’re pretty excited.” He smiled looking really happy for us.

“I would imagine so, you look really happy. Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?” I nodded taking a sip of my coke. “What are you hoping its going to be?” Taking out the fact that you’ve made a bet.” I smiled and shrugged.

“I don’t really mind really. I don’t think both of us really care.” He nodded and sat back in his chair. “You’ll love it when you finally meet someone. After the first trimester everything is pretty much a breeze.”

“Until you get fat,” I gave him a look to show I didn’t find that funny. “I know, I’d love to be a dad. I just haven’t found the right girl yet. But it’s only a matter of time.” I smiled and sat back in my chair. “What about Uni? Are you going to drop out or go back in September?” I shook my head mixing my drink with the straw.

“No I’m not going back next year. I’ll go back maybe next September; the baby will be about eight months, so I might be able to go back. It’s not the end of the world if I don’t go back anyway. I can always go to a technical college for a teaching degree, since I’ve already got what I need to teach Maths. But if I do go back I’ll be going back into my second year.”

“But you didn’t want to do Maths, you wanted to do Business.” I shrugged and looked down at my watch.

“That’s just one of my options. I’m just going to see how everything goes. I’ll go into the University in August and see what they say.” He nodded as I stood up. “Caleb is picking me up now.” He stood up as I put my rubbish in the bin.

“If you ever get stuck for a job though, I know a few people in business.” I smiled as we walked towards the front of the mall.

“Thanks,” he smiled looking down at me. “I’ll call you later or over the next couple of days.” I said as we reached the front of the mall.

“Yeah I’ll see you soon,” I gave him a quick hug before heading over to Caleb’s car. As I sat down I let out a long breath. He laughed and pulled out onto the road.

“Long day?” I looked over at him and smiled.

“No I just want to get home and relax.” He looked over at me, before concentrating back on the road.

“Well I was going to take you out for dinner. I thought we could go up to Jim’s place for a change of scenery.” I smiled and nodded. I would love to get away for a few hours.

“Is Jim going to be there? I haven’t seen him in ages.” He shrugged before lacing his fingers with mine.

“He might be, but he might be on holiday. Which is where we should be,” laughed running my thumb along his hand.

“We should talk to the doctor about it tomorrow. I think Australia might be pushing it a little bit.” He glanced at me and smiled.

“Well we’re going to go over to Ireland for a while anyway. So if we can get that sorted first that will be a start.” I nodded and looked out of the passenger side window. 

"You do know by taking me out tonight for dinner doesn't get you off the hook for making me dinner tomorrow." He chuckled pulling up a red light.