I've Got What I Wanted. Part 7

Hey there :) Sorry for it being really late. I've been so bussy doing homeowrk, revision and tests and other others that I'm never in the house anymore. So here it is anyway. I've got a really good idea of where I'm taking this, but I need to get to that point first :) Anyways.
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. And check out the extra story group about the one shot competition thing :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER SEVEN

"Happy Birthday Ri," Caleb said hovering above me. I smiled and put my hands on his waist. "Do you want your present now or after college?" he said brushing his nose against mine.

"Whenever," he smiled and pressed his lips to mine. "But I told my mum we'd go out to dinner with her." I said against his lips.

"But I was going to take you out to dinner. I thought you were going over to her house tomorrow?" He said stroking my hair back.

"That was happening. But then I just said tonight because it's Saturday tomorrow and I just want to chill in the house."

"Do you actually want to chill or did you have something else in mind?" He said with a smirk. I laughed and brought my hands up to his chest.

"I want to chill in the house. Maybe you could make dinner while I laze around all day." He laughed and lowered his head, brushing his lips against mine.

"We'll talk about it later," he whispered before capturing my lips in his. I tangled my fingers in his hair while moving my lips against his. "Or we can call in sick and have a long weekend." He said his lips still on mine. I smiled and bit his lower lip gently.

"I promised Aaron I'd go in today because I'll probably not see him over the weekend." He smiled and nodded.

"That's alright, I get you all weekend." I laughed and lay my head back on the pillow.

"Did you turn the heating on this morning?" I asked trying to pull the covers closer to me.

"No I never went downstairs," he explained shifting slightly do he wasn't so close to my face. "But I'll turn it on so it's warmed up by the time you get out of the shower." I smiled nodded at him. "If you want breakfast you should probably start getting ready now.” He gave me a quick kiss before climbing out of bed.

“But it’s cold,” I said pulling the covers back over me. He laughed and tightened the ties on the waistband of his pyjama bottoms.

“I’ll turn the heating on so the house is warm when you get out.” He walked over to the dresser and pulled out a t-shirt. “And hurry up so your breakfast doesn’t get cold,” he said pulling the t-shirt over his head.

“Staying off is looking better and better,” I said sliding out of bed. He chuckled as I walked towards him. I leant against him and rested my head against his chest. “And don’t say I still can because I can’t.” He rested his chin on top of my head and wrapped his arms around me.

“Well then I’ll pick you up from Uni at half two and we can go get some lunch.” He said running his hands up and down my back. “And remember I asked if you want your present now or later?” I nodded while putting my hands on the side of his thighs. “Well I just remembered that I left it in my office at the back of my room so you’ll have to wait until later.” I laughed and pulled away from him slightly so I could look at him.

“Fair enough,” he laughed before pressing his lips to my forehead.

“Go have a shower,” he said before pushing me towards the en suite. I laughed and turned around to look at him.

“I want maple syrup with my pancakes,” I said with a smile. He laughed and nodded.

“Don’t worry I know,” he said walking towards the door.

“Turn the heating on,” I shouted walking into the bathroom.

“I know!” I smiled before shutting the door and turning on the hot water.

*

“Thanks Aaron I love it,” I said slipping the scarf around my neck.

“I knew you would,” I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. “You’re getting old now,” he said lifting me up and crushing me in a hug.