I've Got What I Wanted. Part 41

Hey :) so it's not been that long this time :D I'm thinking there will be 3/4 more chapters. But we'll see how it goes. I've not really got a lot to say. There's nothing strange or startling been going on. The only thing is I'm 18 this month :D I really can't wait.

Anyways, it quite late here and I'm shattered. Don't think I'll be able to watch the whole Super Bowl. But I'm still hopeful that the 49ers will win, even thought they're currently trailing. I shall cross my fingers. If only I didn't have school tomorrow I'd stay up to watch it.

Until next time I hope you enjoy. Please Comment Vote and Become a Fan.

Follow me on Twitter and Like my Facebook Page :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

"Be quiet," I hissed at Jim. He gave me a small smirk before going back to what he was doing. I glanced up to Caleb's face to make sure he was still sleeping.

"Ready?" Jim asked from the bottom of the bed.

"Three, two," I counted down, making sure we did it at the same time. "One," I gave him the go ahead. I tugged the wax strip as hard as I could away from his leg. I laughed as Caleb jumped up yelling.

"Shit," he hissed looking at his leg. I gave Jim a high five seeing the two red bald patches on Caleb's leg. "What the hell?" He looked between Jim and I with a scowl. "Who's idea was this?"

Before I had a chance to blame Jim, he pointed his finger to me. What a grass. "You're dead," seeing him start to get up I ran out of the room. Running down the stairs I heard his heavy footsteps behind me. I was about to run into the kitchen when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "You're in so much trouble."

Before I could ask he lifted me up and put me on the floor. He got on top of me and poked his fingers into my ribs. "No Caleb stop!" I squealed through fits of laughter.

"No, I have rugby and school tomorrow. What I'm I going to say to everyone?" He continued to tickle me as I rolled onto my back. He laughed as I squirmed under him, laughing too.

"Okay, I'm sorry!" I shouted slightly so he could hear.

"Not good enough," he claimed still tickling me.

"I'll take you out to dinner tonight?" That's they only thing I could offer. He smiled and stopped tickling me.

"And a movie?" He raised his eyebrows, putting his hands dangerously close to my sides.

"Okay and a movie."

He leant down and kissed my nose. "Thanks," he jumped up and stood above me. He held out his hand, which I happily took. He pulled me to my feet, pulling me into his chest.

"Happy Birthday by the way." I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Thanks Gorgeous," he smiled a breathtaking smile, putting his hands on my waist. "I really hope that wasn't my birthday present."

I glanced down at his legs and laugh. Any other time I'd love to see him in just his boxers. But today it was just funny. I looked up at him and bit my lip. "You have to admit, it is a wee bit funny." I tried to make him see the funny side. I know if I was a guy and someone waxed two strips of my hair, I wouldn't find it remotely funny. But I find it hilarious looking at it.

"It's not funny. I have a rugby match tomorrow after school. Plus I have training with the school rugby team. I have to wear shorts to both of them." He pouted trying to make me feel sorry for him. "They're going to make fun of me." He sounded like a child who doesn't want to go to school.