I've Got What I Wanted. Part 6

I'm really sorry that it's been two weeks. But school's mad and I was really sick for a week. And it's short but it's midnight over here and I have school in the morning.
Probably not the best chapter but next one will be I promise :)
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER SIX

I have to say, it’s not often you try walking around your old school trying to avoid your boyfriend who’s a teacher there. I’m surprised I’ve made it to Springer’s room without running into him. It’s been a long weekend avoiding Caleb’s calls and texts. I pushed the thoughts to the back of my head and knocked Springer’s door. “Yeah?!” he shouted in response. I turned the handle and pushed the door open. He turned to look at me and smiled. “Hey,” I smiled as I shut the door before walking over to him. “How’s things?” He asked pulling the chair beside him out for me to sit down.

“Meh,” he chuckled as I got out the Mats textbook I got today.

“Right they’ve been set work so they shouldn’t interrupt us.” I nodded and opened my textbook up. “So did you just start from the beginning of the book?” He said sliding the book in front of him.

"Yeah we only started looking at it today. So we're not really that far on," he nodded while turning the page.

"Oh and Jack Martin said would you go and see him at the end of school." He said looking at me and giving me a slight smile.

"Yeah," I answered as he moved the book between us again. "Sure you were there when I said I'd go and see him." He laughed and nodded.

"Yeah I know I was. But he told me to tell you so I did." I rolled my eyes as he smirked. "Anyway, what I think we should do to start off with this week. We should just go over some of these questions. There seems to be a few after every example so if we do that for a while. Maybe for Wednesday you should try some of them just to see how far you get.Does that sound okay?” He asked turning to face me. “Do a few of those for Wednesday?” He continued with a smile.

“Yeah sounds good,” he nodded and closed the book over.

“Actually so you understand what was said to you today? I know it probably wasn’t much, but it’s better to understand these things before they get on top of you.”

“Yeah I’ll probably understand it more if you went over it.” He nodded and opened up the text book again. Hopefully by the time I leave, Caleb will have already left.

*

I knocked Martin’s door as I walked into his room. He turned his head towards me and smiled. “Hey,” he said pulling on his jacket. “There’s a drama thing on in this room so do you want to go across to the staff workroom?” He asked walking towards me.

“Okay,” I turned around and walked across the hall to the staff workroom. I opened the door and held it open for Martin, before walking inside.

“Take a seat sure,” he said walking past me. I followed him over to the sofa and sat down against the arm. I brought my kegs up and rested them against the back of the sofa, so I was facing Martin. “So how’s things?” he asked flopping down on the sofa on the other end.

“Okay I guess. Just want to get off for Christmas and relax for a bit.” He laughed and nodded.

“You’ve only got a few weeks left,” he said propping his arm up on the sofa. “I know I’ve already said it, but I really am sorry. I’ve talked to Caleb and we’ve agreed to forget about everything. He knows that I really didn’t mean to hurt him. But I just want you to forgive me now. You know I would never hurt him or you.” I sighed and nodded.

“Yeah I know. But it kind of pissed me off at the time,” he smiled slightly and nodded. “But I know you didn’t mean it. I kind of miss my second teacher best friend.” He laughed and rested the side of his head on his fist.