I've Got What I Wanted. Part 31

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while, but I'm on holiday :) I'm a bit bored though :/ Just want to go home, I miss everyone. When I go back home I've got like a week until I'm back at school, so I get to see everyone again :) Sad new is that I'm only coming back from my holiday on the day my results come out eek. So next week should be fun! (Note the sarcasm xD) Anyways, I don't know if there will be another chapter up before I get home next week, depends how much I get to write.
I'm going to make a guess now and say there will probably be between forty and fifty chapters. I'm going to skip quite a bit of time for the next chapter. It'll probably start with November. Becuase, I don't know about you, but I'm not really feeling this whole story line, so I'm trying to finish it as quickly as I can. 
Anyways, Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. And Like my Facebook fanpage 'Phoenix-54'
So enjoy and I shall speak to you all next time :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

"Where was Caleb today then?" The doctor asked booking me another appointment.

"He's at work," I partly lied. I didn't really want to say I was ignoring him. But he was at work so it wasn't a complete lie. I just didn't remind him that I had a scan.

"Your next one is for Saturday in four weeks, so he shouldn't be working then." He smiled and handed me an appointment card.

"Thanks," I smiled putting the card in my bag.

"I'll see you in four weeks."

I nodded and he smiled before walking away. I turned around and walked towards the car park. I needed to get go home and pick up some stuff. It's been a week and I need some more clothes. And since Caleb was at work, this was the perfect time to do it. It was only half one so I know he wouldn't be back for hours.

I know most of you probably think I'm fighting with him over something stupid. But I still feel hurt about what he did. The kiss isn't what annoyed me the most. To be honest, I could've forgiven that. It's the fact that he lied to me for three months about it. And that it was with Stephanie. I hate her as much as I hated Selena when I was in school. That just made it hurt so much more. That's why I was ignoring him. I told him so many times that Stephanie would try anything to get what she wanted. And she did get it because Caleb didn't listen. And the fact that he didn't push her away straight away didn't help either. He kissed her back. Part of me feels it's my fault though. I wish I never went to see my dad. I shouldn't have kept talking to him. Then Stephanie wouldn't have been in our lives so much. Right now, I just need sometime on my own. Maybe in a couple of weeks I'll go see Caleb. I just don't like lying. After lying during school, I hate being lied to now.

*

As soon as I stepped into the house, I was greeted my Max. To be honest, I missed having him run around the house. He kept me company while Caleb was at work. I bent down and stroked him. I stood up after a moment and walked into the living room. It looked a bit messy to be honest. I set my bag down looking at all the takeout containers. It looked a little bit different. Yeah it was the same room. It had all the same furniture and pictures. But it was messy. It wasn't usually that messy. I left the room, and headed towards the kitchen. It was basically the same as the living room; a mess. Dishes were starting to pile up by the sink. The mail was lying across the table, opened and unopened. I went through it and picked up my own mail before going upstairs.

I grabbed a bag and started grabbing some clothes. I walked into the baby's room and grabbed some of his stuff too. I didn't know how long I was going to be away from Caleb. I know it seems like a long time, but I'm still angry at him. As I was grabbing some things, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and answered it, placing some things in the bag. "Hello?"

"Hey," Cahill greeted me. "What are you up to?"

"Just grabbing some stuff. What's up?" I stood up and zipped the bag up.