Chapter 35: Separation

RYLEE'S P.O.V.

– I'll miss you – I said as Gerard smiled down at me sweetly.

– I'll miss you too – he returned and then pecked my lips.

It's been two months since Gerard and I were back together. Everything was great and I had even started a new profession. I was going to try and be a director; I'd always liked those things. I'd been preparing during these two months with a crash course and two days ago, degree had come.

And you know what? I had already offer.

There was just one drawback: it was in France.

A musical company from Paris had called offering me to direct their new musical Mozart L'Opera Rock.

At first, I didn't want to accept because I'd be six months there just preparing the musical, and then there was the tour...but Gerard had insisted in me following what I wanted to do.

– It'll be over sooner that you think, have fun while you can – Gerard took my fringes out of my face.

I slightly smiled and nodded.

– When is your tour starting? – I asked interlacing our fingers together.

– In two weeks. I'll be out a month, so no one of us will feel too alone during that time – I nodded.

We were sat on the sand of the beach, watching the sunset. We'd been there for a couple of hours, just enjoying each others company.

I had to take a plane in three days to Paris and Gerard was taking another with the guys to Colorado in two weeks to start the tour.

The question that kept running through my mind was if we would be able to stay so far from each other so much time.

– Let's go, it's getting late – I heard Gerard murmuring while standing up, dragging me with him.

I took my shoes from next to where I was sat seconds ago and followed Gerard to the end of the beach and the start of the parking lot.

Our car was practically the last one there, so it was pretty easy to see.

During the way back home, I kept repeating myself that stupid question. He must had noticed it, because he glanced at me a couple of times with worry in his eyes.

– Are you okay? – he questioned.

– Yeah, just mentally preparing myself – I slightly smiled.

GERARD'S P.O.V.

It'd be hard, I wasn't going to lie, but we could make it. We could make anything we wanted to do if we kept together.

– Hey – I touched Rylee's hand, my eyes still on the road.

She looked at me and squeezed my hand.