Chapter 50: Nice to meet you Mrs. door

GERARD'S P.O.V.

A cold hand woke me up from my sleep and also scared the shit out of me. Rylee stepped away a little with an expression of surprise. I rubbed my eyes and blinked till they got used to the light again.

– Oh, hey... – I greeted, my voice a little hoarse. She put her finger on her lips, indicating that Frank was asleep on the other couch.

– I was debating whether to wake you up or not, but I don't want you whining around because your neck hurts so... – she smiled.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, kissing her cheek, then passing her and making my way to the kitchen. Rylee followed me and sat on the counter as I poured myself a glass of water.

– How was your day? – I asked and then drank some water.

She shrugged.

– Fine, Florent bought some pizza and we ate it while watching a movie – she replied.

I left the glass in the sink and rubbed my eyes.

– You know I love you and I'd spend the night listening to what you have done there, but I'm tired, I'm going to bed – I pecked her lips.

– Yeah, I'm going too – she replied and followed me out of the kitchen.

– Shouldn't we wake him up? – she questioned whispering as she pointed to Frank.

– Leave him there, that couch is comfortable – I shrugged and continued my way to our room.

RYLEE'S P.O.V.

I took a blanket from a closet and put it over Frank. He looked so cute while sleeping. I made my way to the bedroom just to find Gerard uncovering the bed.

I uncovered my side and couldn't help but to stare while Gerard took off his t-shirt and skinny jeans.

– You already have pictures, so I won't tell you to take one – he said and flashed me his infamous smile.

I rolled my eyes but smiled.

– I do, I do – I said, gaining a weird look from Gerard.

– What – I questioned.

– Nothing – he shrugged and sat down on the bed.

I took off my heels and clothes and put a wide t-shirt on.

Gerard was already lying in bed, but he was looking at me. I raised an eyebrow for a moment but then found more interesting playing with my fingers on his chest.

– You know, I like your red hair, but I miss when it was dark – my eyes traveled from his chest to his eyes, that were staring at me.