Chapter 48: Today's the day!

RYLEE'S P.O.V.

I was really pissed off with Florent. Who the hell did he think he was to make me go to find him the day of the premiere?

Only twenty minutes left and everything was ready. But there was no sign of Gee and he said he'd be with me. I bit my nail nervously.

I was sat in one of the theater's chairs when someone stopped in front of me. I looked up at him just to find Florent there, already dressed and prepared, scratching the back of his neck.

– Can I talk to you for a second? – he asked.

– Is it something related to the play? – I asked back angrily.

– No – he shook his head.

– Then no – I said and looked down at the papers I had in my hands.

– Okay – he sighed and walked away.

In that moment I just wanted to go home, but not the house I had here; by going home I meant going back to New Jersey with Gerard and the guys. How I missed them.

Fifteen minutes left. Still no sign of Gerard. I groaned and buried myself in the chair I was sat in.

Someone put his hands on my eyes from behind so I couldn't see.

– Who am I? – a voice that sounded too familiar asked.

Wait a minute. That voice...Frankie???

I took them off from my eyes and turned around just to face the lovely midget I'd missed so fucking much. He hugged me so tightly I couldn't breathe.

– I...can't...breathe... – he let go of me and smiled widely.

– What are you doing here? – I asked surprised. Then I noticed Gerard was behind us.

– Hey Gee – I smiled. He smirked back, kissed my cheek and rested one arm around my waist while Frankie and I talked.

– Gee told me the premiere was today and I couldn't miss it, also, I wanted to see you – he said and poked my nose with one finger.

We went backstage since people were already coming in and searching their seats to see the play. As much as I wanted them to be with me, they went to find their seats, not too away from the stage.

Soon enough the play started.

It all went as we planned, it was just perfect, but when it was Florent's time to sing, I had to admit that I felt bad because of my behavior with him. He had so much pain in eyes while he sang, and he sang beyond perfection.

When he came backstage after finishing his song, I hugged him. He was surprised at first, but then returned it, hugging me back tightly and then letting go of me.

– Sorry – he said.

I denied with me head.