Chapter 4: Blurry vision of the unknown

GERARD'S P.O.V.

What she said hurt a lot inside. How could she said that about me? She knew my problems with the alcohol and that I was trying to quit.

I had to recognize that what I said was just because I was angry. I regretted it immediately after saying it. And I made her cry. How could I make the person I loved cry?

Yes, now I was sure that I loved her.

I went back inside and the guys looked at me.

– Where's Rylee? – Frankie asked.

– We've argued – I said and plopped down on the couch.

I took the bottle of vodka that I left the night before and started drinking it but Mikey took it from my hand.

 – What are you doing Gerard? – he said angrily.

– I'm drinking, I don't want to be sober anymore – I shrugged.

Frankie stood up and went away. Ray denied with his head and sighed. I didn't need their pity, I just needed a drink.

RYLEE'S P.O.V.

I was upstairs in my room crying.

Not too much time after I heard a knock on the window. I lifted my eyes to see Frankie there. I stood up frowning and opened it so he could come in.

When he was in he didn't say anything, just hugged me. I hugged back and thanked it to him. Just what I needed.

– I heard what happened – he said, still hugging me.

 – I-I should have stayed quiet – I buried my face in his chest.

– Shh....it's okay, he was just angry with himself and threw it all on you – he whispered stroking my hair.

– Frankie...why are you so good with me? You and Gerard are like brothers, aren't you? – he smiled.

– But you're like my sister, well, not exactly because I wouldn't want to kiss my sister – he said.

I smiled. He was so stupid. But he always made me smirk.

– You idiot – I said and pocked his side with one finger.

– What? – he laughed and sat down on my bed.

I sat down next to him and didn't say anything at first.

– Was he really angry with me? – I asked, looking at the ground.

He patted my back.

– He was more like wasted – I lifted my eyes to him.