Chapter 13: Geebear is going to kill me :D!

RYLEE'S P.O.V.

I lay in bed next to Gerard, introducing myself in the most awkward situation of my life. What were we supposed to talk about after that? I meant, it was like midday more or less, we weren't going to fall asleep.

He traced his fingers up and down in my back. That made me shiver, thing he found funny. I was very ticklish and it wasn't funny for me.

It wasn't too much time later when I turned around to face him. His eyes traveled from a random spot in my back to my eyes slowly.

His hair going in random directions, but in a cute way. He was letting it grow and it more or less covered his ears already. When it was all down it was funny, and Mickey and Frankie usually messed up with him, so Gerard had started putting it back. I had to say it was sexier that way.

Gee rubbed my cheek kindly with his fingers, thing that brought me out from my thoughts. I smiled at him, not quite sure if he had asked me something.

– Are you okay? – He asked looking everywhere but me.

I blushed a lot, or at least it seemed like that. That wasn't the best question for an already awkward situation.

I played with the blanket avoiding his eyes because it only made me blush more. How was I supposed to answer that question anyway?

I just nodded slightly.

My legs actually still felt like jelly a little because of the unexpected movement, but it didn't hurt anymore. The only prove of our little game was a blood mark in the blanket. I should change them later, but in that moment the only thing I wanted to do was to take a shower to feel myself again completely.

GERARD'S P.O.V.

It was a weird sensation. Knowing we weren't...virgins anymore.

I stretched a bit, feeling not too much time later how Rylee moved in my arms. She turned around, facing me. While blinking she showed me that sweet smile of her.

I rubbed her cheek with my thumb, returning the smirk for a moment. It was like the perfect moment.

– Are you okay? – I asked shyly. It had hurt for her, I knew it because she had groaned in pain at first.

Anyway that was a really awkward question to do and I wasn't whiling to ask it again.

She nodded blushing, her eyes going to her hands that were playing with the blanket that covered us.

An awkward silence filled the air. What the hell was I supposed to say in a situation like that? After some time in complete silence, she sat down a little, still covering herself with the blanket.

– I'm going to take a shower – she said, caught her t-shirt and pants from the ground, put them on and stood up.

– Yeah, I'm taking one too – I caught my pants and put them on, standing up after she went to her bathroom.

I made my way to the bathroom that was downstairs and took the most relaxing shower of my life. That situation was the awkwardest of my life too, so I needed a break.

My mobile was ringing so I ran upstairs after getting out of the shower, with just a towel around my hips.

– Gerard, your phone! – Rylee said from her bathroom.

– I know! – I replied taking it and answering the call.

– Hello? – I asked since I didn't bother in looking who it was before bringing it to my ear.

– That's how you answer the phone to the love of your life? – A voice I knew too well said from the other side of the line.

FRANKIE'S P.O.V.

That Gerard, fucker. He was better having the best sex of his life with Rylee, because if he wasn't, I didn't understand why he wouldn't want to come to New York with us.

Ray and I woke up at 9 am to prepare ourselves for the day. We only had one day to be there and wanted to have fun like little kids the Christmas day.

I walked through all the things that were laying on the floor, didn't bother in tidying it. I took a shower and then waited for Ray to be ready.

He said an afro wasn't cool if it wasn't dry. Whatever. I rolled my eyes at that comment when he said it and would do it again if needed.

So we went out to have breakfast and then spent the rest of the day in shops, buying really cool things.

Gerard should love me because I even bought him a comic that he had been looking for a lot of time.

We returned to the hotel room and started putting our things in our bags preparing ourselves for the next day, making sure we didn't forget anything. Last time, I forgot my guitar because I left it behind my bed and we had to made our way back again.

What? I was drunk, don't blame me for it.

So, while Ray drove to New Jersey, I played random chords with my guitar. Oh, Pansy, my little friend.

After a while, I was bored as fuck, so I introduced my guitar back in its case and took my phone.

– Let's call Gerard, just to annoy him a little – I said happily.

Ray shook his head smiling. What? In fact, I hoped to interrupt them while having sex so if Gerard caught the phone he'd be all nervous and wouldn't be able to breathe correctly. An embarrassing situation for short.

The phone beeped four times and I was about to hang out when he caught it.

– Hello? – He asked simply. What a boring guy in the mornings.

– That's how you answer the phone to the love of your life? – I said from the other side of the line.

I expected some love!

– I was having a shower, you fucker, I'm freezing now – he said angrily.

Whoooa who let the dogs out?

– I just called hoping I'll interrupt you having sex, I didn't expect you to be angry – I bit the inside of my cheek as Ray glanced at me a few times.

– Yeah, interrupt us...having sex...ha ha quite funny Frankie – I frowned and then a huge smile appeared on my face.

– Wait a minute, you actually did it, didn't you? Oh, I'm proud of you Geebear – Ray looked at me with a “no way” face. We'd have some fun later with our dearest Gerard.

– Fuck you, I'm freezing – he replied.

– Well, maybe I should ask Rylee to do it too – Ray's mouth formed an “O”.

I knew I'd regret it later, but at that moment I was having a lot of fun.