Chapter 36: Well, what do we have here?

RYLEE'S P.O.V.

– You sure you have everything? – Gerard asked as he took my bags from the truck.

– Yeah, I'd revised twice – I nodded and took one of them from his hands.

We walked hand in hand to the rest area of the airport. I did everything that I had to do and then just sat down in one of rest area's chairs. Gerard sat down next to me, our hands together.

– Prepare for the travel? – he asked squeezing my hand.

I wasn't a fan of planes, but they didn't scare me neither.

– Yeah – I nodded and slightly smiled.

His smirk soon faded away and he looked at me serious.

– You know, I'll miss you a lot – he said rubbing my palm with his thumb.

I leaned, kissed his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder.

– I can always stay here, you know, I can find another thing... – I murmured looking up at him.

Gerard denied and looked down.

– No, it's your opportunity, don't waste it – he kissed my forehead, and meanwhile he did it, I closed my eyes.

I wanted to go, yeah, but I didn't really want to leave his side. It had been only two months since we were together again...

I touched my nose bridge and closed my eyes again. As I thought that I started to have a headache, a voice that came from the speakers told the passengers that the flight was delayed.

I looked at the speaker as I could see the informer and narrowed my eyes for a moment.

~»~

So Gerard and I spent the next two hours in the airport's cafeteria, just waiting for my flight to arrive.

Gerard sipped his coffee looking outside the window. It had started to rain again. I liked New Jersey, but the time wasn't the desired.

I took out of my pocket my flight ticket and looked at it.

When I arrived to France, I'd have to go to a hotel called Banke Hôtel. I had searched it on Internet at home. It was a hotel from the twentieth century and it was beautiful.

– What's on your mind? – Gerard asked.

I blinked twice as I looked up from the paper to him.

– Nothing, just remembering the images of the hotel – I smiled kindly. He returned the smirk.

We spent the rest of the time talking about different things; about his tour, about how we were going to talk while being apart...

~»~

The speaker that was in the cafeteria informed us that my flight had arrived and that I needed to get my ass in there if I wanted to be in time in Paris.

Saying goodbye to Gerard was the hardest thing I'd have to do in a long time, but when a tear slide down my face he wiped it from my cheek and reassured that everything would be okay.

We kissed and hugged for the last time before I had to go.

I already missed him and I had just sat down on my seat in the plane...

~»~

I couldn't sleep in all the way to Paris, so when I arrived to the airport, I was tired as fuck. At least I wouldn't have to go until the next day to see the members of the musical, so I could get some sleep first.

I took a taxi and went to the hotel.

As soon as I went through the main door, I was fascinated by the decoration. It was awesome. 210 dollars the night. It HAD to be awesome.

I had a lot of money that my father gave me for the travel, and also the money that I had left from the concerts and the sells and all so I could stay some time there.

But I wasn't. I was just staying there until I found a nice flat that I could rent for the year.

I walked to the reception desk and asked for my room key. While he searched for my room in the computer he had next to him, I looked at my watch, seeing it was already 8:30 pm.

If I wasn't had been tired from the flight, I'd have gone out and would have done some tourism. It was a beautiful city, but well, I'd have the rest of the year to do it.

Luckily for me, I knew French, because if I hadn't, I'd have spent the rest of the day talking to the receptionist trying to get the key.

I put it in my back pocket and was about to take my bags from the floor when a bellboy came and took them for me.

I was really surprised at first.

He left them on the floor because I told him to do so when we reached my room. It wasn't necessary his help in really.

I took the key from my back pocket and opened the door.

I frowned when I saw the lights were already on, and it wasn't until I left the bags on the floor and walked to the little living area when I realized why.

There was a man half lying on the couch, another one standing next to the window and a woman sat down next to the man on the sofa.

I left the key on the table and put my hands on my hips, clearing my throat in the process catching their attention instantly.

What the fuck was that?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter because this is just a filler /: Next will be longer, I promise <3