Chapter 7: Wild cheerleaders appeared!

RYLEE'S P.O.V.

We were at the studio. I was sat on a leather couch while the guys were plugging their instruments. Gee was preparing his voice, making weird noises that made me laugh.

As Mikey said, Frankie was late and was nervously preparing all the things he needed.

After they all recorded their instruments, it was time for Gee's voice. He actually sounded great.

When he entered the recording room, he was in his world. No one disturbed him or anything. While he was singing, I was speechless.

Frankie was next to me and he was smiling looking at me. I'd heard Gerard singing before, but seeing him so concentrated and sure of himself was awesome.

~»~

After 3 or 4 hours we were able to leave the studio, so we practically ran outside to receive some sunlight. It was great to breath fresh air after all that time inside a studio.

GERARD'S P.O.V.

It was nice to have Rylee with us in the studio.

After the guys recorded the music, it was my time. I had been doing my vocal exercises to prepare my voice, so I was ready.

I came in the recording room and put on the head phones. Being alone in the room gave me confidence. I sang and after we finished all the recording we were free again.

We went out to receive some sunshine after 4 hours indoor. It felt so great.

FRANKIE'S P.O.V.

It was funny to see Rylee's face when Gerard started singing because I think she didn't expect him to have such a great voice. Such confindence.

Watching him recording was weird because I think nobody expected so much energy and confidence from him.

*Skip some days.*

RYLEE'S P.O.V.

I was back in high school and I could tell everybody had heard about the “fight” between Mark and I.

I was catching my things from my locker when two cheerleaders appeared. I raised an eyebrow because they stood next to me with their arms crossed.

– Do you want something? – I said with my Philosophy book in my hand.

– How did you dare to kick Ashley's boyfriend? – one of them said.

– He threw us a water balloon so I returned it – I shrugged and tried to walk to my class, but they were on my way. I sighed.

– We're gonna make your life a hell Rylee Dumb – I rolled my eyes.

– It's Stump, and really? Maybe I decide to make your life a hell – I said resting my hand on my locker door.