Chapter 40: Let's have some fun!

RYLEE'S P.O.V.

[Skip some days]

I turned off my laptop and sighed. I missed my boys. I'd been talking to Gerard and Frankie for an hour or so but now it was time to go back to work.

I stood up, took my bag and wondered to myself what was I forgetting. Later I'd know it.

I went out and walked all the way to my car. They had brought it for me a couple of days ago.

I drove all the way to the theater.

I forgot my mobile phone.

<< Fuck it >> I thought as I face-palmed.

– Are you okay? – Maeva asked as she stopped next to me.

– Hm? Oh! Yes, yes, don't worry – I replied smiling kindly.

– You sure? – she wondered, frowning a little.

– Yes, I forgot my phone, that's all – I reassured.

She formed an “o” with her mouth.

– If you need a phone you can use mine – Maeva kindly offered.

– Thanks – I replied smiling.

– No problem – With that she continued with what she was doing.

A vibration in the wooden floor told me someone was running in my direction.

As soon as I noticed it, I had two figures next to me, smiling like idiots, dressed as their characters.

– Hey Rylee! – Mikelangelo said. Too loud for me liking it.

– Sup guys – I lifted my eyes from the notebook where I was writing and glanced at them both.

– You look good – I added.

They both smiled. Mikelangelo looked good, but I had to recognize that Florent was stunning, in my opinion.

– Thanks, now, can you tell him that I look better than him? – Mikelangelo demanded.

I raised an eyebrow not really understanding what was happening there.

– Have you both come from the dressing room just to ask me that? – I questioned.

– Yes – Mikelangelo said.

I looked at Florent. He just shrugged.

– I'm sorry dear, I prefer him – I pointed to Florent.

I returned my gaze to the notebook but lifted my eyes again when I heard Florent saying “BURN” to Mikelangelo.

He looked at me with a fake hurt expression.