Chapter 13

*****

*****

"I got a private jet taking off across town," Nat informs Steve as we look for Ultron in Seoul, South Korea. Steve is on the ground while we're in the air, Clint flying the jet. 

"No manifest," I say, looking at the same screen as her. "That could be him."

"There," Clint nods, looking out the window. "It's a truck from the lab on the loop by the bridge.  

I move up to the other seat next to Clint. I pull up a closer look into the truck on the screen to my right. "It's them," I confirm for Steve. "You got three with the Cradle, one in the cab."

I look out my side of the window, watching as Steve jumps off the bridge and lands on the truck. I quickly get up, following Nat to the back of the jet. She opens something, revealing the beautiful black motorcycle. 

"You drive, I shoot," I tell her. 

"Fine by me," She says before hopping on it. 

I hop on behind her. I take out my gun, cocking it before Clint presses a button to create an opening in front of us. Nat zooms out, landing on the road before speeding forward. I see Steve's shield, picking it up as we make out way toward him and Ultron. 

"Thanks," Steve utters out after I throw his shield up to him. 

"No problem," I say. 

Nat swerves around a car that abruptly stops, making us fall behind the truck. She swerves again for us to get right behind the truck right as two of Ultron's bogeys open it. 

"Barton?" I say, pressing my earpiece. "Little help."

"On it," He responds. 

Clint then grabs the two bogey's attention, making them leave the back of the truck where the Cradle is. But it doesn't take long before they come heading back down toward us. 

"I got them, you deal with the Cradle," Nat tells me. 

She pulls up close to the open backdoor of the truck, allowing me to jump off of the motorcycle and land inside. I quickly make my way to the Cradle, stopping in amazement as I admire the vibranium synthezoid inside of it. I snap out of it, moving to the front end to try and hack into it. 

Suddenly, the truck begins to lift into the air and I fall backward. I quickly grab onto anything I can before I fall out of the truck. I strain as I crawl more up. 

"Clint, I'm sending the package to you," I inform him. 

"How do you want me to take it?" 

"You'll see," I respond. 

"Ultron's heading you're way, Ana," I hear Nat through my earpiece. 

"Get out of there!" I hear Steve say urgently.