Chapter 33

*****

*****

I wear my black Ray-Bans and Nat's vest over my black, long-sleeve shirt as my boots carry me around the corner of the aircraft and building. The moment I had landed in the United States, I rode the motorcycle Fury had left me to where he informed me James and Sam would be. 

I smirk the instant James and Sam turn to face me, removing my sunglasses. "Hello, boys."

"Ana," Sam immediately walks up to me and embraces me into a tight hug like he hasn't seen me in a while. Which is true. "I'm glad to see someone who isn't a pain in my ass."

I chuckle before looking past him at James. "Hey."

"Hi," He grimly says back. I know it's not me that has him in a bad mood because he thinks he only knows me through Steve and the Avengers. But since I know him, I know it has to do with Sam refusing to take on the title of "Captain America."

"What are you doing here?" Sam asks me. 

"I'm here to help," I answer. 

"I thought you were retired?" Sam crosses his arms over his chest. 

"Come on, Sam," I smirk. "Do you think I would back out of a fight?" 

"Hang on a second," James looks between Sam and me. I'm guessing he has no idea about the terrorist group. "What's going on?"

"This guy," Sam pulls up a picture of a man wearing a mask with a red handprint on it. "His connections with rebel organizations all over Eastern and Central Europe, and he's strong. Too strong."

"I found that he's been connected to this online group called the Flag Smashers," I inform mainly James so he understands. 

"Yes," Sam nods. "Redwing traced them to a building somewhere outside of Munich so that's where I'm going."

"So am I," I tell him, following him toward the aircraft with James a little behind. 

"Well, I don't trust Redwing," James remarks. 

"Isn't it a combat and reconnaissance drone created by the Wakandan Design Group?" Sam nods at me. "Yeah, I trust that thing."

"Thank you," Sam says before stopping to face James. "And you don't have to trust Redwing, but imma go see if he's right. 'Cause I have a feeling they might be a part of the Big Three."

"Huh?" I knit my eyebrows together as James asks, "What "Big Three"?"

"The Big Three," Sam looks at us like we're supposed to know what he's talking about. "Androids, aliens, and wizards."

"That's not a thing," James shakes his head. 

"It's definitely a thing," Sam insists. 

"It's not," I say.