Chapter 19

*****

*****

*Present*

I knock my friend and fellow Black Widow to the ground. I grab her harshly, placing one hand on top of her head and the other around her jaw. I look up at Madame B, waiting for her orders. She nods, signaling that I must continue. I kill her by snapping her neck. 

My eyes shoot open as I lay in my bed. I let out a breath, relieved it was just a dream. I turn over to my side, lifting myself lazily off of my bed. I rub my eyes, heading into the kitchen for a cup of coffee. As I pour my coffee, I hear the radio in the next room of the RV Nat and I are living in. 

"After the Sokovia Accords, the hunt is on for the remaining Avengers," I hear, placing my mug on the counter to walk to where it is. "Steve Rogers and Natasha and Anastasia Romanoff are currently on the run."

I switch it off, shuffling my feet back into the small kitchen. Steve. I haven't seen him since the Avengers split up. After what I did to T'Challa and Secretary Ross finding out, they came after me. Well, Nat and me. I kinda dragged her into this for being her sister. She didn't mind, though. She would've come with me either way. 

I grab the large kitchen knife when the door is opened slightly. I place it down when I realize it's just Nat. 

"Mason's in your room," I inform her, bringing my coffee up to my lips. I lean on the counter, drinking for a couple of minutes until Nat reappears in the kitchen with Rick Mason behind her. 

"You got our stuff?" Nat asks him. 

"Got passports, entry visas, a couple of local drivers license," He responds, being the man we have been relying on to get us supplies and being a good friend. He really is the best. "You two should be okay to stretch it to about 10 identities each."

"Fanny Longbottom?" Nat gives him a look after looking at a passport. 

I look down at one of mine, reading aloud, "Nilly Muncher?" I cock an eyebrow at him. "Are you 12?"

"Those are legitimate names," He insists. "I've got you a basic hardware kit stashed under the stairs."

"Nice," Nat says as I tell him, "Thanks."

"Are you two okay?" He asks us after looking between our gloomy faces. 

"Why wouldn't we be?" Nat asks. 

"I hear things," He shrugs. "Something about the Avengers getting a divorce."

I don't say anything, I just walk out of the RV. I move my legs until I'm at least 20 feet away from it. I take a deep breath in, tilting my head up to the sky. Their voices play over and over in my head. Short sentences or important words that I've never forgotten. 

Goodbye, Ana, I hear Steve's voice in my head. 

Do svidaniya (Goodbye), Anastasiya, I hear James's.