Chapter 38: A surpise date

Liam Pov:

We ran out from under Niall and Kate's dinner table and darted inyo the woods, out sides hurting from laughing.

"Hold on, I cant run and laugh." Lauren gasps and collapses on a tree branch.

I joined her and wr laughed for a few moments and caught our breaths. I looked down at our plates of half eaten cheesecake and pizza. I held it out to her and smiled.

"We could have our own date, if you want..?"

She laughs and grabs the plate, wrinkling her nose at the half eaten peice of pizza. "Of course." She takes off in the direction of the car.

She may be small, but shes fade. I have to push myself to catch up. I finally cornered her agianst her car, parked a few trees away from Niall and Kates. Out of breath, I leaned in to kiss her, but she slips out from between my arms and hops into the car with a smrik on her face.

"Tease!" I shout jokingly and hop into the passenger side.

She reaches into the back and grabs an old turkey sandwich and a tray. We set it across the armrests, creating a small table between us. We eat in silence fro a few moments, Lauren eating the sandwich and me eating the half eaten pizza.

"That was sweet." Lauren mumbles, her mouth full of food.

I nod and throw a pepperoni at her, looking innocently away when she glares at me. After a few minutes of us chewing our food, I reach over and grab Laurens hand, intertwining our fingets.

"You know... I never officially asked you out." I mumble, my mouth full of pizza. She looks down, her smile disappearing.

"Yeah..." She shrugs and takes her last bite.

I sigh and squeeze her hand, running a hand through my hair. "Look, I know that last time, it didnt end well, but... I mean.. I dont know how to put this..."

"I have nothing to lose.." she whispers. She smiles sadly and puts her other hand ontop of our intertwined hands. "You can say it Liam, its true."

I move the tray table between us so we can be a little closer. "Its just seems so final." I sigh and she puts a gentle hand over my mouth.

"Stop sighing." She smiles. "Its okay."

I nod and she climbs into the lassenger seat so were cuddling.

"Id like to be your girlfriend." She whispers, kissing my trembles. "But we have to keep it private."

I pull away and look at her confused. "Why?" She snorts and burise her fave in my neck.

"Im an FBI agent. I have to keep a low profile." She mumbles and I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her close to me as possible.

"But you'll be my girlfriend?" I ask as my eyelids suddenyl feel heavy.

She mumbles a yes and a few moments later, soft snoring fills the car.

Once, I remember my mum telling me that once ive found the girl, hold on and never let go. I press tighter agianst her and she shifts so her head rests agianst my chest. I feel sleep take over, just before I lose consciousness, I decided. Im not letting this special girl go. Ever.

Hello!! So idk what really to say bit aw!! Haha I need a ship name for them! And omg! My foot/leg is asleep! It feels funny!! Gotta go wake it up! Bye!!
~Mollie