Chapter 45: Whats going on?!

Louis Pov:

Another week. Its veen five weeks without her smile, her laugh, her hugs, just without her. I miss her so much. I wish just to hold her in my arms and wish all of this is a dream. But unfortunately its not a dream, if it was id been eating good food instead of the hostpial food. Nialls right, never eat hostpial food. Ah, trash can. Goodbye gross food. Now that thats out of the way, back up to Mollie. For the past two weeks shes been slipping in and out. I hope that means shes trying to wake up. At least the guys have been giving me space when they make me come home for the night I hate it when they do that, make me come home for the night. Come on you bloody elevator, hurry up..

"Hello?" I said as I answered my phone.

"Louis? Where are you?" Harry asked.

"In the slowest elevator ever, on my way up to Mollies room. Why?" He should know im at the hostpial.

"Go back home and get some rest. Ill look after her. Ill call you if anything happens." He says kinda nervously.

"Harry, whats gotten into you?" I asked.

"Everything is fine. Just go hone." He says, go home my ass.

"Im not going home. Im staying with Mollie."I told him.

"You cant! I mean.. um.. you need sleep. Lou, just go home."

"No! Harry tell me whats going on! Why are you acting so werid? Has something happened to mollie?!" I asked nervously. The last time he acted like this was when she started to slip in and out. "Ah, the elevator is at her floor. Bye Harry."

"No! Mate-" I hung up.

What is his problem? I hope there's nothing wrong. I shake my head at that thought, the nurse would call is something was wrong. As I near her room, doctors and nurses fly past me. Um... their probably going to another roo... I hope..

"Harry? Lads? Kate? Lauren? Wht wont you let me take another step?" O asked trying to get passed my band mates and friends. Wait, why are all the doctors and nurses going into Mollies room! What's going on?! "MOLLIE?!"

"Louis, calm down. Its just her heart minister agian. Everything is fine." Harry said.

"Screw that. I wanna see-"

"Harry, you idiot! Hes going to find out soon." Kate said with tears in her eyes, I dont like this.

"Louis.. Mollie is slipping away very slowly. The doctors and nurses are trying everything they can to keep her. They dont know how long they can keep it up, but they are trying." Lauren said.

"No! I have to be with her! She doesnt know I love her!" I screamed.

"Louis calm down! We have to stat out here until were allowed to see her." Liam said setting me in a chair.

We cant do anything, I cant even be with Mollie. Ugh! I cant lose her! I lost her once, thats not going to happen agian! These doctors have to save her, they just have to. I cant do anything! So here I am, screaming and kicking and crying about Mollie. Harry has to keep hold of me so i dont run into her room.

"Lou, calm down. Mollie wouldn't want you to act like this. Shed want you ri be yoirself, your strong, happy-go-lucky self. She wouldnt want you to break down like this." He whispers. Hes right, she wouldnt want me like this.

"Since were waiting for news on Mollie.. I have some news of my own.." Kate said, after I calmed down, which took an hour to do. "Well the summer is almost over... which means so is my time here." Oh great, what next.

"What?! You cant leave Kate! What about mollie?! What about us?! What about me?!" Niall asked.

"Niall.. just because im in a different country doesnt mean we cant be togethere. We have our promise rings, Skype, texts, emails, etc. ways to keep in contact. I cant drop out of the class. If I ace this class, its my ticket to a full scholarship. I cant pass this up. Ill call you every time I get a chance to. And ill call to check up on Mollie. I promise.. I leave in four days.." she said. "Plus, Mollie will have you all."