Chapter 57: The Bartender

Louis Pov:

"Okay, I remember walking into the bar and instead of going over to a booth, I went straight to the bar. Once I sat down, I ordered one beer." I said.

"Okay, then what happened?" Harry asked.

"I started to talk to the bartender. Look its the same guy from last night." I said as I walked over. "Hey, do you remember me from last night?"

"Yes, I do. You had the problems with a girl." He said. "Names Tom."

"Well, Tom." I said. "I ordered one beer last night, right?" He nodded. "Then I remember one blonde repeatedly coming over, trying to get me to dance with her. I kept telling her no. Then I went into the bathroom. After I came back, and sat down, I remember nothing." I told them.

"Well, you can check the cameras if ya want to. I didn't see anything when you were going, but here." Tom said, handing Harry and I his Ipad. "Don't worry about me getting in trouble with the boss. I own the place."

I nodded, silently thanking him. He pressed play and it showed me ordering one beer. The girl coming up to me. When I went to the bathroom, but while I was gone, the girl came back. She ordered another drink. Tom turned his back to get a couple of things he needed and when he did, the girl did something unexpected.

"Holy shit.." Harry mumbled.

"Can we borrow this for a little bit? Its the only proof I've got to convince a girl I love that I wouldn't do anything to hurt her." I said to him.

"I'll need it back tonight." He answered.

"Deal."

With that, Harry and I left as fast as we could. If she won't listen to me, then I'll show her proof.

(Sorry guys! I know its short, but there is important info in this chapter. Hopefully yall understood it. What do yall think the girl did? Do you guys think Mollie should hear out Louis or not? Please let me know what yall thought of this. There will not be an update tomorrow night, I will be out of town, without my laptop. I'm seeing Taylor Swift. I do understand Harry and Taylor had a thing like, what, three years ago? But, I love Taylor. She is a role model, she helps me feel confident about myself. Say all you want, I don't care. So what she dated Harry? I don't hate her for that. Yes, I'm glad they aren't dating anymore, but I don't hate her. She never dissed the fandom. So yeah, no rude comments please. Let me know what yall thought. See ya on Wensday!!! NO UPDATE TOMRROW!

-Mollie)