Chapter 56: What the hell is your problem?!

Harry Pov:

"Like to explain what happened...?" I asked Mollie as she sobs into my chest while were sitting on my couch.

"No..." She managed to get out.

I sighed but said no more. I know it has to do with Louis. I know its not Kate, because Niall isn't freaking out. Its not Lauren, because Liam is still here. Zayn and Perrie are still together and clearly she isn't upset with me. It has to be Louis. I swear if he said anything about her dad, I'm going to kill him. Louis, what did you do now... After an hour Mollie had cried herself to sleep. I took her to my room and covered her up. I went into the guest room and laid down. I'll kick Lous ass tomorrow. I just can't figure out what he did.

*****

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Food? Mollie must be up. I get good food today! Yes! Running into the kitchen, I saw a plate on the counter.

"Hey, thanks for letting me stay here last night.. I don't think I could've stayed at Louis..." She said.

"Its no problem." I smiled and sat down. "Your always welcomed here." I told her as I ate. "Just make sure you cook."

"I'll remember that." She almost smiled.

"So.. like to tell me what happened..?" I asked.

I knew I was pushing it, since it just happened last night. I hope she'll tell me so I know why I'm going to kick his ass.

"Fine.. well yesterday I came home from shopping with Perrie and when I walked in, I tripped over someone's shirt. When I got u[, there was a path of clothes leading upstairs-" She couldn't finish as she started to cry again.

I got up and walked over to her and hugged her tightly. She hugged back crying harder then last night. I can't believe that, Louis wouldn't do that. That doesn't sound like Louis at all. If he really loved Mollie, like he has said, then why would he do that? Something isn't right.

"Mollie, stay here for as ling as you want. But I'm going to go out for a little bit, do not go anywhere. Okay?"

"Alright, I won't leave. I promise." She said.

"Do whatever you want to do, okay?" I said.

She nodded and walked back upstairs. After I had gotten ready, I ran to my car. I drove fast to Louis house, thankfully I don't live far away. Once I got there, I ran inside.

" LOUIS!!!" I said as I ran into his room.

"Go away Harry... turn out the bloody light." He muttered.

"Lou, Mollie said you were with a girl.. where's the girl?" I asked, looking around to see no sign of a girl anywhere.

"Um... what? There was no-" His eyes widen. "Oh my god.."

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU GET INTO A FIGHT WITH MOLLIE SO YOU GO SLEEP WITH SOME SLUT?! MOLLIE CALLED ME CRYING TO COME PICK HER UP! HOW STUPID ARE YOU?! YOUR CHANCES WITH MOLLIE ARE NOW GONE!" I yelled at him.

He looked in so much pain, good. I don't care if he's hung-over or not. He deserves this pain. He hurt Mollie so badly.

"One, please don't yell.. Two, I only remember having, not even finishing, one beer. How can I not remember anything..." He asked.

"You better find an answer fast, because your going to get cleaned up while I bring Mollie over. Got it? Good." I said while leaving his room.

"Harry! Wait! Before you do that, can you take me somewhere? Please?" He begged me.

"Where?" I sighed.

"To the bar I was at last night."

"And why do you want to go back there? I questioned.

"Because I'm missing my memory of last night."

"That is because you were drunk." I told him slowly.

"No, Harry. I only drank half of my beer." He said, looking at me.

(Hello my lovelys. How are yall? I hope yall enjoyed this chapter. Please let me know what yall think of it. I'd really appreciate that. I'm going to try to update again tomorrow. But I'm not sure cuz I have a lot to do. And I know I won't be able to on Tuesday, because im going to see Taylor swift! So yeah, haha. Just comment what yall think!! Thanks!

-Mollie)