Chapter 6: A School Trip to London

Kate Pov:

"OMG! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! YOU AND I GET TO GO THE LONDON, ENGLAND AND LEARN ABOUT MUSIC WITH A REAL MUSIC COMPANY AND WE LEAVE THIS WEEKEND! I CANT BELIEVE MS. KNOT PICKED US TO GO! AND NO TEACHERS EITHER! AND EVERYTHING IS ALREADY PAID! EK! I CANT WAIT!" I couldn't stop rambling on. I did notice Mollie hadn't said anything about it all day. "Okay girl, whats up? All you said was 'thank you' and nothing else. You've been quiet since study hall. Should I be worried?" I asked. I had to shake mollie and repeat what I said.

Mollie Pov:

I was shaken out of my thoughts.

"What? Oh sorry, I just have alot on my mind." I said as I opened the door to the house.

"I asked, why arent you excited?!" Kate asked.

"When I was in study hall, I looked up the music company that were going to be with for two months. And I found out this company is the same company who manages One Direction." I told her. Me and her weren't really fangirls, we just liked their music and of course I liked Louis, cause of everything thay happened. You know how that turned out..

"OMG! I could meet Niall!" oh yeah, she likes Niall the best. "OMG! And you could be reconnected with Louis." She said winking at me. As if kate.. I gave her a little push in the arm.

"Yes, you could meet Niall and the rest of the boys, but I doubt Louis, or any of the them remember me, some broken girl from 5th grade." I sighed.

She did to and said nothing after that and started on our homework for Ms. Knot. Mine was was already done from study hall. So I just sat and went into deep thought for the rest of the day.

~

"WAKE UP! WERE GOING TO MISS OUR FLIGHT!" Kate screamed, while shoving me off the bed. I hit the ground with a thud.

"OW! Thanks for the nice wake up call." I snapped back at her.

"No need to be grumpy. Were leaving for London in ten minutes." She said.

I got up and started rushing to get things togethere and out the door. Soon enough we were in line ready to give the lady our tickets. When all of a sudden five guys jumped in front of us. Um.. can you say rude much.

"Excuse us! We were here first." I said tapping on one guy on the shoulders.

"Lay off would ya" He turned around and looked at me. Well he had a British accent and he, well all of them were at least a foot taller than Kate and I. They all had shades on? Your inside you don't need shades? Oh well. Once this guy turned around he looked at like was going to hit me. He had his hand up after all. I shut my eyes closed.

"I'm sorry, just don't hit me please!" I begged.

"Hit you? Why would I hit a beautiful girl like you?" He said in his thick British accent.. oops I did that agian.. I have got to stop thinking men are going to hit me all the time.

"Harry lets go! And stop flirting with these young ladies." Another guy said and dragged "Harry" onto the plane.

"That was weird." I said while handing my plane ticket.

"I know right. But those boys looked familiar.. I can't put my finger on it though." Kate said while we took our seats.

"Oh well, I'm going to try to sleep the whole time. So night." I said and closed my eyes. Even though I didnt fall sleep until two hours into the flight.

~one plane ride later~

I was woken up by a voice telling us to put our seatbelts on and prepare for landing.

"Sleep well?" Kate asked.

"Not really, I kept having nightmares." I answered.

"I know.. I had to cover your mouth so you wouldn't scream." she sighed. "What was your nightmare about this time?"

"um... I don't want to talk about it." I said quietly. She nodded her head as we walked to see someone waiting for us... luckily we didn't see those five boys agian.

"Are you Kate Neal and Mollie Fife?" A British man asked.

"Yes, may I ask who you are?" Kate answered before I had a chance to speak.

"Im here to pick you girls up and take you to the flat. That's where you girls will be staying for the next two months." He answered.

"Thank you." We both answered.

He just nodded and smiled while putting our luggage in the trunk. Soon we were off to the flat. I kept wondering what was going to happen in these two months. Was I going to see Louis? Was my dad going to track me down and take me away? Since hes out of jail now..Those questions and many others ran through my head while we drove to were we will be staying.

Hi everyone! I thought you all deserved a good long chapter.. after I gave you a crappy one before it.. hope you all like it! Comment what you think what will happen next! Bye!

~ Mollie