Chapter 51: A Day To Remeber

Louis Pov:

I woke  up the next morning and saw Mollie sound asleep. She looks so peaceful and beautiful when shes asleep. Her chest raises up and down slowly as she sleeps. Her hair falls perfectly around her pretty face. And im starting to sound like a creeper... whoops.. Ill make her some breakfast, with the help of Harry so I don't burn the place down. I kiss the top of her head then went to the kitchen.

"Does he know yet?" Liam whispered.

"No, I don't think so and I don't think we should be the one to tell him this." Zayn whispered back. Zayns awake?

"But he has a right to know. Lads, I don't think Mollie will tell him." Harry whispered and Niall agreed.

"What the bloody hell are you lads whispering about? And don't say nothing because o heard you lot. You all are bad at whispering." I said.

They all exchanged looks as if battling with each other about whether or not to tell me. Tell me what? What going on with Mollie that they know about? What wont she tell me? This day is not starting out a good start. 

"We think Mol-"

"We know Mollie got into her phone. Don't lie to him Liam." Harry barked.

"Fine. Louis, we know Mollie got into her phone. She texted Lauren and Kate. We're not sure if seeing those messages from her dad triggered the memories and we're not even sure if she saw them. If she did and they did trigger something, we aren't sure if she'd even tell you or us." Liam finished.

"Why wouldn't she tell us if she remembers something?! What if she remembers the whole bloody summer?! Mollie-" I got cut off by someone clearing their throat.

"If you idiots want to yell about something, then do it when im not sleeping. Now if you'll excuse me, im off to take a shower. Please no more yelling unless you want a slap. " She said grabbing some pop-tarts then walking out. So much for my breakfast in bed idea.

"Do you think she heard us?" Niall asked.

"No, she would've said something about it if she had heard." I said.

After everyone ate, we all went our ways to get ready. The lads and I are going to take Mollie out into London, just like we did before the accident. We're hoping that it'll bring back some memories for her and good ones. I'll just change quickly then leave so I don't disturb Mollie in the shower. She'll never know. Right? Right. I smile proudly of my plan and walk in, only to see her. She had just gotten out of the shower, she hadn't put on any knickers yet. I should turn and walk out, but I cant. I cant stop looking at her body. I also cant help but notice Louis jr. wanted to come and play. What guy wouldn't get hard when seeing Mollie butt naked, even if its only the backside, just had gotten out of the shower and is rubbing lotion onto her smooth legs. Shit, I gotta look away, leave before she sees me.

"AHHHHHH!" Mollie screamed and quickly covered herself with her towel, well my towel. "GET OUT LOUIS! GET OUT!" Bam! Hit in the face with a pillow.

"I'm sorry Mollie!" I shouted as I left, closing the door behind me. I heard her scream into a pillow. Lovely, she hates me.

"What happened?!"

"Is Mollie okay?!"

"Did she slip in the shower?!"

"Lads!" Harry shouted, making them so silent. "Obviously Louis jr. saw something that he wanted, and wanted painfully badly." He smirked that asshole.

"Alright fine. I walked in on Mollie. I only saw her back side, and she screamed when she saw me. I got hit in the face with a pillow, I apologized then left." I told them as my face flushed, they all busted out laughing at once. "Guys, its not funny. Im sure Zayn has walked in on Perrie."