Chapter 59: The Step 8 Plan

Louis Pov:

"Well I got her to watch the video. She's not upset at me anymore. You won't have a guest here tonight." I smiled and left before he could say anything else.

"Hello...?" A sleepy voice said on the phone.

"Kate? I need your help." I said.

"Louis, its to early. Call back in like eight hours." She mumbled. "Or call Lauren."

"I tried, she won't pick up. Please, its about Mollie." I stated.

"What happened?! Is she okay?!" She asked wide awake now.

"Yes, she's fine. She is out looking for a job. I pushed her earlier and I want to make it up to her." I said.

"What did you do?" She asked.

So after I told her everything, she didn't seem to concerned. Maybe that's just because she's tired. Hopefully she'll know the answer to my questions.

"So, will you help me?" I asked.

"I don't see how I can help. One, I am in a different time zone. Two, I'm in a different country."

"I know that, I just need to know a couple of things. Her favorite flower is a pink rose, right?"

"Yes, is that it?"

"No, her favorite food is Italian, right?

"Yes, is that it?" She asked annoyed now.

"Yup, that's it." I replied back.

"So you called me, just to confirm something's  you already knew about Mollie?"

"Erm, I guess you could say that."

"I hate you Tomlinson." Then there was a beep.

I'll remind Niall never to bother her when she's asleep. Alright, first stop is to get food. Then off to a flower shop and then to the last stop. Home.

****

Home sweet home. Now I just have to cook without burning the house down. Making pasta shouldn't be that hard. I'll just watch the water boil. Ten fucking minutes later and the bloody water hasn't boiled yet! I went over to the telly to see if anything is on since the body water doesn't want to boil. Oh! A football game is on.

"COME ON! THAT IS A FOUL! BLOODY REFF!" I screamed at the telly and then I smelled something burning. "Shit!"

 I ran into the kitchen and quickly got the pot into the sink, opened a window to let the smell out. And now I understand why the lads never want me to cook on the tour bus. I don't have time to start anything else. Shit, I'm screwed.

"Hello?" The matraded answered.

"Hi, I'd like to place a carry out order." I said.

"Would you like to try our specials today?" He asked.

"No thank you. I'd like two spaghettis with meatballs on both please. A basket of bread and two small salads with no cucumbers or tomatoes. That's all." I finished as I saw the flowers I bought.

Dead, because I forgot to put them in water when I got back.

"Alright, your order will be ready in an hour sir."

"Perfect, thank you." I said then hung up.

Alright, new plan. Step one, clean the house within thirty minutes. Step two, open the windows to let the smell leave while I'm gone.  Step three, stop by the bar to give back the Ipad to Tom. Step four, go to the flower shop again and get another dozen roses. Step five, go to the restaurant and pick up the food. Step six, rush home and set everything up. Step seven, get ready for tonight. Step eight, wait for Mollie.

"Its go time." I mumbled and started cleaning.

I don't remember this house ever being this dirty.. maybe I should hire that maid again. And that took forty-five minutes rather then thirty minutes. Okay, so step one is complete. Step two, open the windows. Well I opened most of them, so that's good enough. Now, step three, off to the bar.

"Hey Tome! Listen, I don't have a lot of time, so here." I said handing him his Ipad. "It worked brilliantly, thanks mate."

"No problem, from how much you talked about her, I can tell she's special to you. Good luck." He said as I was leaving.

Step three is done, to the flower shop. Dear god, they are going to think I'm stupid.

"Hi, I need a dozen pink roses." I said.

"Say, weren't you the same lad in here earlier?" The women asked.

"Yes, I am. Now, please, I really need another dozen pink roses. And before you ask, yes I screwed up with the first dozen." I said and the women laughed as she got me another. "Thank you very much." I said while paying.

I didn't stay to find out what she said. Now, I have step four complete. Lets see, step five, food. Off to the Spaghetti Factory.

"COME ON! MOVE YOUR BLOODY ARSE!" I yelled at the car in front of me.

Green means go. Stupid people.. I finally got to the restaurant.

"Pick up for Tomlinson." I said bouncing on my feet.

"Ah, yes Tomlinson. Here you go. That'll be 70$ ((its suppose to be $70 in euros, but I don't have that sign. Sorry))" He said and I paid then I was on my way home.

"I just have to make sure she doesn't know I bought it.." I mumbled as I drove home.

Once I was back, I quickly set everything out. Once step six was complete, I moved on to step seven. When I was done and dressed, I started to get nervous. I mean, its not like this was a date. I shouldn't be nervous. I lit the candles and stepped back to look at everything. Perfect, I thought to myself just as I heard the front door open. Here it goes.

((Hey guys1 I hope you liked this chapter. I know its  longer then my other ones. Yay!! Not really cuz it sucks xD  anywho, how do you think this night will go for Louis and Mollie? Please comment below and tell me what you think. Thanks for much!

-Mollie))