Epilogue

Louis Pov:

"Here's to baby Claire!" Lauren raises a wine glass and smirks at Mollie. "No alcohol for you, missy!"

Mollie huffs and ribs her swollen belly, adjusting our son, Cameron, onto her other knee. At four years old, he's already has his mothers green eyes.

"Oi! Leo and Link, stop pullin' on my hair, you lil' bums1" Niall laughs, leaning forward in his chair, shaking his head as two identical three-year-olds scamper in circles around him.

"Leonard James and Lincoln Alexander!" Liam calls, and the twins turn around. "Leave Uncle Niall alone and sit with your papa, why don't you?" He smiles.

"Okay, daddy!" They cheer together and run over and climb into his lap.

"We'll only having on, right darling?" Niall whispers to Kate, kissing the engagement ring on her finger.

"We'll see!" She winks and tousles his hair, and he sighs nervously.

I look at Harry, leaning in the doorway with his wife, Amy, his arms around her tiny waist.

"Well, look at us lads." I sigh and put my arm around Mollies shoulder. "We've got lovely ladies, some of us have lovely children.."

Lauren sits on Liam's lap and pulls the boys into her lap, giving both a kiss on the cheeks while Niall looks fondly at Kate, who buried her face in his shoulder. Harry plants a kiss on Amy's forehead, and Mollie smiles at me.

"I'd say we've gotten it good." I kiss Mollie as Niall disappears into the kitchen for food, Kate and Amy close behind him.

"It was a good choice having Nandos cater your baby shower." Harry smiles and hands me a fuzzy pink blanket tied in a square with a blue ribbon.

"I only wish Zayn and Perrie could've made it, I guess they couldn't find a rental car place. And all the way in Bradford with Zayn's family.. poor guys." Mollie frowned, placing the blanket on the pile of gifts to her left.

"I'm sure they're fine!" I say and rub her belly. "Claire will be able to meet them soon enough."

Mollie nods, "Three weeks to go!"

Suddenly she grimaces, and her eyebrows get closer together.

"Love, what's wrong?" I ask her, but she just shakes her head.

"Nothing, just the baby kicking." She says through gritted teeth.

"Mollie, I swear to God, just because I loaned you my house for this party does not mean you're giving birth in my house." Lauren says as Mollie doubles over. "And if your water is going to break, do it on the tile!" She adds.

"Sweetheart, are y-you.. is.. are.. this.. uh.. I.. you.. uh.." I stammer, and Amy pushes past me.

"She's in labor." Amy states and helps Mollie out of her chair, a large puddle on her chair.

"That one hundred percent velvet!" Lauren whines, and Liam shakes his head with a smirk.

"Alright, Cameron, boys, lets go hope in the car! We're going on a fun trip!" Niall cheers, rushes the three boys out the door, Kate close behind him.

"Is she going to be okay?" I shout and Amy laughs.

"I deliver babies daily, she's doing perfect Lou."

"We should probably take Lauren's car, considering her police status." Liam says, grabs my upper arm. "I'll drive you, don't want you driving like a maniac."