Chapter 30: Search #2

Harry Pov:

"If shes not at our place than hopefully shes at one of the others." I said. "Shes like my little sister, I feel sorta responsible for her. Louis is gonna kill her dad once he sees him. I judt hope we find her in time." I say as I drive down the highway.

"Yeah, same here. I cant believe he would do that to her. You should never treat a women wrong, let alone abuse them. But your right Lou is gonna kill him. I bet he'll kill him than rush over to Mollie and kiss her." He says chuckling.

I chuckle as well, not talking anymore to let him talk to his fiancee Perrie Edwards, from Little Mix. Her and the other girls are looking for Mollie as well. Its good to have a little bit more help. She hopes everything will be alright, she also cant wait to meet her. Neither of us had gotten any messages from the others, but than agian, Zayn and I don't have good reception.

"Hey Zayn how much longer-" my phone cut me off. "Oh its Lou." Zayn told Perrie to wait a moment. "Louis, whats up?" I answered, I hear frantic breathing on the other end.

"I found her."

"Louis! Thats great! Where is she?" I ask speeding up the car.

"16600 Lake Drive Avenue. Im going in."

"No, Louis, you have to wait till the rest of us and the police get there. You dont know what your facing! Lauren does. Just-" the dial tone interrupted me  I slam my phone down on the dash board. "DAMMIT!" 

"What? What did Louis say?"  Zayn asked.

"He found out where Mollie is." I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye. "But hes going in." I say causing Zayn to frown as I speed past a large semi.

"Is he armed?" He asks as he leans into his phone. "Babe, I gotta go... yeah, love you too. Bye babe!" Then turns back to me.

"No." I mumble and swerve off the road and into the grass side.

"Harry, stop driving like a maniac! Your gonna kill us!" He shouts over the sound of the rumble strip agianst my tires.

"No! Hes going to grt himself killed! And mabey even Mollie in the process!" I shout and pick up my phone handing it to Zayn.  "Call Lauren and let her know."

"You have a message from Niall but I guess it doesnt really matter. He just let us know where Mollie is, but nevermind." He says as he calls Lauren.

Hello my dears! So hears Harry and Zayns search, not much of a search, but it gives you a little foreshadowing ;) next search will be Laurens and liams :) yay!! Haha so how have you all been? Favorite song on four?? I love act my age and girl almighty. I love all the songs on four, but those are my favorite songs :) welp I hope yall liked this chapter. And remember I have my image book out. So yall can request for those. Bye!
~Mollie