Chapter 47: You dont remember?

Mollies Pov:

Once all the doctors left. Kate and Lauren came in the room.

"Lauren?! I thiught you moved to London after high school?!" I said and they just stared.

"Um.. Mollie, what's the last thing you remember?" Kate asked me.

First time someone's asked me that. Why would it matter? The doctor told me I had am accident. They never tokd me what sctually happened. Maybe kate and lauren knows what happened.

"That we just found out we get to go to london for the course we take with Mrs. Knot." I said.

"Oh no.." kate mumbled. "She doesnt remember what happened over the summer. She doesnt know how she got here."

"We have to tell her."

"No we can't, remember what the doctor said. The memeory had to come back to her or er can heal her remember them, but we cant tell her what happened."

What are they talking about? Their horrible at keeping their voices down to a whisper. Help me remember whag? What accident was I into make me forget? Im lost here.

"Um.. what do you mean I dont remember? What do I not remember? What was the accident that happened to me, that put me in the hostpial?" I said.

"Mollie... your-"

"Hey! How are you feeling Mollie?" Niall asked and I screamed.

"NO! GET AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed as all of them, but louis, came in.

Lauren shoved all of them out and another doctor came in and shoved kate out while trying to get me to calm down.

Kate's Pov:

Once we got the guys out, a different doctor came in to calm Mollie down.

"Whats going on?!" Harry asked.

"Why doesn't Mollie remember us?!" Zayn yelled.

"Why did she yell at us to get lost?!" Liam asked

"Katiebear, what happened?" Niall asked gently.

"Mollie doesnt remember the summer. She only remembers the day wr got chosen to come here and learn about music. She doesn't remember anything else after that." I said.

"We can tell her what happened over the summer. But we can help her remember.. somehow.. as of right now, kate and I are the only ones allowed to see her. You guys and especially louis, cannot see her until its alright. Or until one of us says something." Lauren added.

"Okay, well wait. We just have to break the news to-" liam got cut off.

"Break what news to who?" Louis asked. 'Ums' and 'erms' were said.

"Louis, sit down so I can tell you." Harry said. "Or rather kate." Gee, no pressure there Haz.

"Okay? But after I see Mollie." Stab to the heart. Hes going tk be crushed.

"No, Louis you cant. Just sit down and ill explain everytbing." I said.

"Okay fine, but right when yiur done, im seeing her." He said. No your not.

Louis Pov:

"No. This cant happen. She cant have memeory loss. She squeezed my hand back and said never. It doesnt make sense."

"She must not have been fully awake yet. That happens sometimes." The doctor said. "If her memeory doesnt come back in a couple of weeks, then it wont come back."

Can this get any worse?! The lads cant see her without getting screamed at to leave. I wont be able tk see her or ask her to be mine without her bursting into tears or yelling at me to go away. Its a pain to see her like this. To make things even worse, Lauren wont let me try to help her regain her memeory. Where is Mollie going to stay when kate and lauren leave? I know the doctors wont let her leave the hostpial, let alone the country. Shell just stay with the lads and I. The lads and I can help her regain her memeory.

Yay!!! Another update! Im going to try to update as much as I can! So please go answer the last question I asked on chapter 46!! I really need to know this!