Chapter 62: Court Day Pt. 1

Mollie Pov:

I turned off my alarm before it went off. I'd let Louis sleep in more before I wake him up. I took a shower, a nice hot steamy shower, to get rid of the stress that came to me last night. But it didn't help at all, I ended up distracting myself while shaving. I was thinking of all the possibilities that could happen in court today. I cut myself so badly that I thought I had started my period, but no. I didn't. This day is not starting out good. I walked out of the bathroom, after I had gotten dressed, and saw Louis still asleep.

"Louis... wake up.. We have to leave for court in a few hours." I told him as I shook him.

"Mhm.." He mumbled something and turned onto his stomach.

"Louis, get up." I said and sat on his back.

I started rubbing his shoulders and back, hoping it would wake him up.

"Hm..." He mumbled, letting me know he was waking up.

Since I knew he was waking up, I stopped rubbing his back and shoulders and got off of him.

"Hey.." He said in his morning voice and pulled me onto the bed. "Where did you think your going?"

"To finish getting ready. It starts at nine o'clock. We only have a few hours to get ready." I told him as I got back up.

"I want a good morning kiss from my girlfriend." He smile at me.

"Not before you brush your teeth." I winked at him and walked out of the room.

Once Louis and I were ready and I gave him a kiss, we were on our way to the court house. The closer we got the more sick I felt. What if my dad tried to attack me while in the court room..?

"I'd kill him if he does." Louis said as he took one of my hands in his.

"What" I said as I looked over at him.

"You were talking out loud again."

"Sorry. I'm just so nervous, I don't even know what I'm doing." I replied.

Louis gripped my hand tightly.

"You've lived through the worst part of this. Now its time to go in there and tell them the horrible, horrible, horrible-"

"Louis!"

"Sorry... but its time to tell them what happened and put that asshole in jail." Louis said as pulled into parking lot. "Its time my girlfriend got the justice she deserved."

My friend, her name is Kate, she will be getting on my account sometimes. So if something is posted it will have -K for her and -M for me. So you guys aren't confused. And she is sitting next to me right now and she helped me finished this chapter. so yall can thank her for this xD ive just been very busy. Sorry, but there's only one chapter left.