Chapter 44: The Release Day

Louis Pov:

Four weeks.. everyones punishment is over. Ive only left Mollies side if I had to record or if I had to leave so the doctors a could run more test. When lauren and kate came back from the hostpial, I had to leave the room becasue thry didnt want me to hear what happened or get upset, but I stayed near the room to hear. The day of the interview, Mollies heart monitor was being odd. Her body kept slipping in and out of the coma, but shes not waking up. The doctors said that sometimes its a good thing, becasue it means shes trying to wake up. Other times it means their slipping away. I hope it means shes waking up.. we are just about to relase Midnight Memeories. I really hope the fans love the album. Im excited for today, because the fans get to ask some questions abiut the album. So thats where we are. Ive zoned out since the beginning, nobody has asked my anything so my mind drifted off to Mollie.

"Louis?!" I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hm? Oh sorry.." I mumbles, guess its my turn to pick someone. "You, red hair and purple top."

She stood up and got handed a mic. "Hello! So my question is for Liam, are you seriously single?"

I know Liam wants to say no, but sadly he cant do that.

"Yes, I really am single." He said with a fake smile, the girls went wild. "You in the thrid row, seat.. four." He said

"Hi! Love you all! My question is for Zayn. Is Perrie pregnant with your child?" She asked.

Zayn almost choked on his waster with bugged eyes. "No. Perrie is not pregnant." He said. "You, the girl with the brown hat."

"Hiya! This one is for Niall. Are you going to dump kate?" We all went wide eyes at her.

"No. See this?" He pointed to his promise ring. "She has one just like jt, their promise rings. I love her and im not letting her go." He said and alot of 'aws' came from the girls. "The girl with the glasses middle row."

"Hi fellas! This is for Liam. Whats up with that rude girl from after your interview?" She asked. I saw liam tense a little.

"Shes a very close friend of ours. She doesnt like people in her face. Thats all." He said, I could tell the girl was disappointed. "The pretty gurl wuth the black curls."

"Wow, hi! This is for Harry. Are you ever going to settle down with someone?!" Harsh much? I can see Harry smile falter a little.

"I will someday, I just havent found the right girl." He finished with a wink and the gurls started shouting things like 'shes right here' or 'im your girl Harry!'. "The beautiful girl in the very back with gorgeous brown hair."

"Hello there, this ome is for Niall." She sounded familiar. "Was one of the songs off tue album based off you and your girlfriend?" I know her from somewhere.

"Actually ues. One song is." Niall knows her, but I cant figure it out. "The sing is Diana. Hope you like it... kate." He smriks, oh I see now.

Kate gave the mic to the girl next to her and ran off. Leaving all of us laughing. Oh Kate.

"Hi.. you have a lovely girlfriend, Niall. My question is for Louis." Finally. "Hows Mollie?"

"Shes-" Blink back tears Louis. "Shes doing just fine. Were all hoping she wakes up very soon." I said trying not to say to much. "The giel with the red top and freckles."

"Hi! This one if for zayn. How do you like the new album?"

"This honestly has to be my favorite album we've made so far. I think this one really relates to all of us. In different ways." He smiles proudly at all of us. "The girl in the black jacket."

"Hello there, my question is for Lou. Would you abandon Mollie for me?! I love you!" My eyes widen.

"Love, I love you along with all the other fans, but I will not leave Mollie. Ever." I stated.

I guess the fans liked what I said, becasue they started screaming 'louie', guess thats our ship name. I really need her to wake up, so I can ask her to be my girl.

"The girl with blonde curly hair in the fourth row."

"Hello lads, my question is for Harry. What are the specifics ot why you wrote 'Story of my life'?"

"Well, I think its shows, noy only my journey, but all the lads journey throughout our lives. So basically it shows the story of our lives." He says. "The girl in the first row, with red hair."

"Hello boys. My question is for louis." Please let it be about the album. "What happened that put you and Mollie into the hostpial?"

"Id love to answer your questions, but please no more questions about Mollie. Sorry love." I said, honestly I cant take anymore questions about Mollie.

"Thank you for your questions, but the lads have things to do. Thank you." Simon said smiling, he knew I had enough.

We said goodbye and left. I went straight to the hostpial to look after Mollie, even thiugh I know shes asleep. Please wake up soon Mollie...

Hello!! Who all watched the billboard music awards?! I did!!! And im so proud of our boys! Won two of four awards thet were nominated for!! So proud of them! They deserved it! Who else laughed their ass if when Liam got cut off?! XD I did thats for sure, my mom thought I was craxy xD haha oh I love our boys. Well I hope you liked the update. Sorry it took so long, ive just been busy. Dont hate :) please.. bye!!
~Mollie