Chapter 54: Prove It Then

Louis Pov:

I could hear her crying. I feel awful, because I'm the reason she is crying. I shouldn't have asked her to be mine. I knew I could never get a girl like Mollie. I told the lads what happened and their confused as to why she didn't answer. I'm not, its clear that she doesn't want to be mine. I've just ruined our friendship, way to go Louis. Your a bloody idiot.

"Lou, just let her sleep on it. I'm sure she'll tell you yes in the morning." Liam said.

"Wait! Kate just talked to her. She said Mollie wants to say yes, but she's afraid that you'll find someone who's better. Someone who doesn't have a horrible pass, scars, and night terrors. She doesn't want to be left heartbroken." Niall said.

"Lauren told me the same thing." Liam added.

"I wouldn't find anyone better, because their is n one better!" I told them.

"Be quiet! Don't let her hear you. Why don't you prove it then? Prove that their is no one better then her. Show her how much she means to you." Harry said.

"Once she knows all of that, there is no way she'll say no or run off." Niall added, thanks Niall.

"Sounds like a plan. So, how are you going to prove it?" Zayn asked.

"I'll figure it out somehow. And no, I do not want any help." I said before the lads could ask. "I don't want any help, because I want her to know I did it all myself."

"Well mate, I would do it soon or wait till after the court date." Liam said.

Shit, I forgot about that. I've been to focused on trying to help Mollie and the album release that I forgot the court date is coming up in a week. Now what am I suppose to do?

"You're right Liam." I sighed. "I'll just wait till after the court date. Right now she needs me as a friend, not trying to win her heart. Besides, it'll give me more time to think of what to do to prove it to her." I said.

"Sounds good. We all need to be there for her. And don't bring up the date for now, we don't want to upset her more then Louis has." Harry said.

"Oi! I didn't mean to upset her!"

(Hiya guys! I know this is a short chapter, but it gives you a lot of info! Now, please comment on what you think Louis is going to do to prove it to Mollie that their is no one better then her? Also what do yall think about Mollies reasoning on why she didn't say yes? Please comment... also... I'm thinking about deleting this book along with my account... I feel like no one reads my book... my first couple of chapters have like 150-200 reads... now my recent ones have like 15 reads. I don't think anyone likes it... but if people start commenting and voting on my book then maybe I'll rethink about deleting... maybe... and if I do end up deleting it... then I'm sorry to anyone that still reads this book...)