Chatper 7: Time to Face Them Agian

Mollie Pov:

When Kate and I walked inside, my heart nearly stopped. I think Kate's did to. Five tall and fit boys stood up and walked over to us. I instantly knew who they were and who was who. They were One Direction. I avoided making eye contact with them. I was also hoping they wouldn't recognize me. I was lucky, they didn't. Liam was about to say something, when some busniess man walks in from the hallway.

"Hello, you must be Mollie Fife and Kate Neal. I'm Simon, the boys manger." Simon Cowell said.

I made eye contact with Kate waiting for her to say something, but instead she pushed me forward to say something. What was I suppose to say? Um, hey remeber me. From 5th grade. Um no. I couldnt do that. I couldn't drag them into my life agian. I had already done that with Kate and she doesn't even know it. Ugh, why can't my dad just leave me alone?!

"Hello, Mollie?" Kate said as she waved her hand in front of my face. Woah, I must have zoned out.

"What? oh.. erm sorry." I said looking down at my feet. I could feel my cheeks getting red. That's when I heard the boys laugh. Great.

"Its fine love. Boys! Be gentlemen and help these lovely young ladies to their rooms." Simon demanded.

The boys immediately stopped laughing. Thats when I realize Simon said rooms. As in no room mates?!

"Wait, Kate and I aren't sharing a a room?" I asked giving a worried look to Kate.

"Well you'll be sharing a room, but with one of the boys. " My eyes widen when he said that. "But the boys get to decide on that." I grabbed Kate's hand and looked at her, pleading for her to do something. But no, she did nothing. Simon said something to the boys then told us it was a pleasure meeting us and that he'll see us in two days. Then he left, leaving me and Kate with five boys in a house. This should be interesting.

"So, who do I get to stay with?" Kate asked calmly. How can she be calm about this! She knows I get bad nightmares when I sleep. I don't know if they boys could handle. Kate is use to waking up every other hour to wake me up and comfort me. Little does she know why my nightmares keep coming back. They could stop if my dad just leaves me alone. Why did he have to send me death threats and stalk me as soon as he got out jail. Can't he see I'm having a mental breakdown every night?! Oh wait, he probably likes knowing I keep dreaming out. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

"MOLLIE RAE FIFE!" Kate shouted. Well if that doesn't ring a bell to the boys than I dont know what will. Wait, I really need to stop zoning out.

"Sorry. I'm not normally like this." I said starting to feel my cheeks warming up from embarrassment.

"Mollie, I'm going to staying with Niall. Okay?" She pointed out. Wow, I didnt even notice her bags were already gone. I really need to stop zoning out.

"But... fine." I said knowing I couldn't do anything about it.

"So are you nervous being around us? Like you aren't going to fan girl right?" Harry asked.

"I wouldn't fan girl for the sake of the world. And no, I'm not nervous, I wouldnt call I'm a fan. Im just a 19 year-old girl who has a passion for music." I stated. I am most definitely not a fan girl.

"So you don't like our music?" Louis asked putting his hand over hi heart as a 'Im hurt' kinda way.

"I do like your music, I'm just not a huge fan. Actually neither of us are." I gestured to kate and I. Who agreed with what I said.

"Well... I'm going to go to Naills room and unpack, while the rest of they boys figure out who your staying with." She gave me a hug then followed Niall down the hallway, which I assume leads to the bedrooms. I still cant't believe she didn't even put up a fight about the room situation!

"I call her!" Harry said rushing to my side.

"No! Harry you always get the pretty girls!" Louis whined.

I felt my cheeks turn bright pink when Louis said that. I notice Liam and Zayn were playing Mario Kart. So I'm stuck with either Harry or Louis. Joy! Not.. why can't one of the boys share a room and let me and kate share a room? I'm worried what they'll think when I have one of my nightmares. I-

"Louis, Harry said shes staying with him first. Simon said we pick. So first come first serve I guess." Liam snapped me out of my thoughts. Wait first come first serve?! I am not a meal waiting to be eaten!

"Ha! Thanks Leeyum! Harry said picking up my bags and dragging me to his room. I didnt even get a say in where I'm staying for the next 2 months !? What sexist pigs! Then my phone when off snapping me out of my thoughts. I got a text from kate?

Kate: This is Niall, just warning you.. Harry sleeps naked.

"WHAT?!" I screamed. Harry spun around when he set my bags down.

"What? Whats wrong?" He asked. Next thing I knew Louis came running in.

"Did he make a move on you already?" he asked. I shook my head no than turned to Harry.

"Please tell me you sleep with clothes on?!" I hoped he says yes.

"Nope." He said giving me a cheeky smile.

"OMG! Im not staying here! Ill stay with him." I said pointing to Louis and grabbed my bags.

I didn't even stop to hear what Harry was going to say. I just turned to Louis giving him a face saying 'okay, lets go'. So he led me to his room. Once we got into his room, he shut the door. Which made me jump and run to a corner and hide. It was just kinda natural instince for me to do that.. oops.

"Love! Whats wrong?!" Louis asked rushing over to me. I realized what I did and got up.

"Oh sorry I just..." My voice realized off. Great now the thinks I'm some weirdo. I cant help it I have a problem with men. I still couldnt make eye contact with him. I just looked around the room.

"Where am I suppose to sleep?" I asked seeing how there was only one bed.

"On the bed." He chuckled.

"And where will you sleep?" I asked starting to get worried.. I finally made eye contact with him since he wasn't answering me. I stared into his bluish-greenish eyes. I could have sworn last time I remeber his eyes were all green. Oh well mabey they change. I realized he gave me a look. I knew what that look meant. Me, Mollie Fife, would be sharing a bed with him, Louis Tomlinson.

Shit guys, I'm so sorry I didnt update last sunday. I was busy Sunday and Monday. I just now had time to update it. Don't kill me. Sorry! I decided to make this chapter extra long since I didnt update on Sunday. Hope you all liked it. What do you think is going to happen between Louis and Mollie? And whats going in between Niall and Kate? How did that get decided on how she stayed with him? Next chapter will explain alot. Love you all for reading and commenting and voting! Thanks! And agian sorry for not updating Sunday. Hope this made it up to you all!

~Mollie