Chapter 5: The Day

Mollie Pov:

I never saw the boys after that night... I was kinda sad though, but then agian, I was happy that none of them could be hurt by my dad. It was fourth of July and my dad was getting drunk somewhere. I was simply watching some show on t.v. when I heard a knock came from the door. When I opened the door, I saw two men in suits. They explained they were here to take me away and put me in foster care. I started flipping out. I didnt want to be put in a foster care! Then to make matter worse, my dad came home.. drunk. The police came and arrested him for child abuse. Soon I had all my belongings, I was sent to Ms. Nash's house.

**end of flash back**

Kate Pov:

I was shaking Mollie until she woke up. She was asleep, and then started crying, screaming, and kicking. I knew exactly what was going on. She finally jumped awake and sat up.

"Agian?" I asked

She nodded her head. Mollie and I have been like sisters since she came to Ms. Nash house in July 2009. Its now 2014 and were both living with Ms. Nash until we get enough money to get our own apartment. We also started college earlier.. well taking one course right now with our music teacher, Ms. knot. But anyway, we know everything there is to know about eachother... and I mean everything. I finally get her to calm down.

"Its only a nightmare,  he cant find you." I tried telling her.

"He has been looking for me. He wants to kill me for what I did to my mom." She said with worry.

"First, you didn't do anything to your mom. It was a drunk driver. Second, I wouldn't let anything happen to you." I said.

"I know that, but I'm also worried about them." She said.

I knew she was talking about the boys or should I say One Direction.

"I know, but he doesn't know what their names are or what they look like. Now" I said while yawning. "Lets go back to sleep. Were both tired and we both have class tomorrow." I said as we both lay back down and soon I fell asleep.

Mollie Pov:

I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. I couldnt stop thinking about One Direction, actually i couldn't stop thinking about Louis. I've had a little crush on him since I told him everything. I wonder if he remembers me. No, he wouldnt, why would he want to remeber some broken girl? Why would he when there's dozen of unbroken girls out there throwing themselves at him. He probaly doesn't remeber me. He probably has a girlfriend. I don't see why he wouldn't, he's sweet, funny, caring, and cute. I thought about Louis and the others until the alarm clock when off. I was a little jumpy when it went off. It disturbed my thoughts. I had to drag kate out of bed.

"Come on you lazy butt, get up!" I said. All I got was silence. That's when I knew one thing would get her up. "You only got 10minutes to eat!" I said.

She jumped out of bed and ran around faster than a cheeta chasing its prey. I just sat on the bed laughing my ass off.

"Whats so... Im going to kill you!" She said while looking at the clock than giving me a death glare.

"I had to get you up some how." I said laughing and soon we were off to school.

Im sorry for this late update. Please comment what you think. love ya