Chapter 42: The Interview part 2

Liam Pov:

We walked back to the dressing room with Kate and Lauren. God, I hope shes okay. Lauren stands there, her lips pressed tightly togethere and looking pretty pissed. Kate stands beside her, looking mortified.

"What happened?!" Niall asks and scoops her up into his arms.

"She found thr guy who got the footage... and oh god, she like, beat him up.. he started bleeding and sge was screaming at him..."

Lauren shrugs and wraps her arms around my waist and buries her face in my chest.

"You did good out there." She mumbles and I pull her tighter to me.

"Im so sorry.. im so sorry lauren." I mumble into het hair. "You have no idea how bad I wanted scream at her and scare the shit out of her, but Harry beat me to it."

I can see the curly-hair lad smile, remembering he's the one who scared the shit out of Kathy. She shakes her hand and kisses my cheek.

"No, you did better. You pissed her off without force." She smiles and presses her forehead agianst mine. "Ive taught you well."

I smile at my girlfriend with a chuckle and kiss her with all I have. After a few moments of heated kissing, Harry punches my arm, hard. Lauren pulls away first, grabs Harry by his shirt and pushes him agianst the wall.

"You may be two feet taller then me and you may be cooler, but I can beat you up in a heartbeat." She growls, and for a moment, im imitated by my own girlfriend. Then she lets go with a laugh and punches him playfully. "You should have seen youe face, Harry. It was priceless." She laughs, before pressing her lips to mine and guiding us to another corner of the room.

I can see Harry almost short on himself over what Lauren said. I nust laugh agianst her lips. I really do have an amazing girlfriend. After things intensify, we hear louis shouting 'liam! Stop eating her face kff and get your ass kver here, we have to go to the studio.'

I sighed, pulling away from her. "Once we get alone. Well continue this." I told her and pecked her lips agian. "Alright, dont worry Louis. Were coming." I picked Lauren up by her waist and threw her kver my shoulder, running yo catch up with the others.

"We better get alone soon, im sick of all this drama." She mumbles reaching into my back pocket. "Heeeyyy, what do we have here? Twrnty dollars and a few nickels..."

"Hey, put that money back where you found it. And dont worry, well be alone doon enough. Just us two." I tell her and smack her bum lightly, hoping shell put back the money she found in my butt-pocket.

I hear her laugh loudly and she keeps going through my pocket. I feel her pull something else out of my pocket. Crap.

"Hey, put that back, its for Harry!! Lauren put it back." I whine. "Its for Harry. He meeds it."

I pray shell put it back, but knowing her, I wouldn't count on it. Instead she nimbly slips out of my grip and she runs down the hall, and last the others makin their way ro the front doors. Oh no.. the papsare out there!

"LAUREN! NO WAIT! THE-" But im to late. Shes already opened the doors.

I run after her down tue hall to the front door hoping the paps havent gotten a good picture of her. I end up plowing into her, since shes backing away from all the flashing lights. Crap.

"Are you or are you not liam Payne new girlfriend?!" Someine screams anf shes going to explode in three.. two..

"If you dont get the hell away from me, someone will be asking you, 'are or are you not going to live?!'." She shouts back.