Chapter 60: Yes

Mollies Pov:

I filled out a lot of applications, so hopefully I'll get at least one. I hope.. I've been wondering if its a good or bad thing that I was glad that Louis drink got spiked. I didn't want him to sleep with that slut if he wasn't drunk. I feel bad for saying that, but I mean, what girl wouldn't? I noticed his car in the driveway, in all honesty, I was hoping he wouldn't be home. I just want to sleep and not talk to him for the rest of the day. But I guess that is not possible. Oh well, I'll just sneak up to my room. When I walked inside all the lights were off, maybe he isn't here.

"Mollie, your here." He smiled, walking out of the kitchen, where a little light came from.

"Um.. yeah, I am.. Is the power out or something?" I asked as I hung up mu jacket.

"No, but I want to show you something." He said nervously.

Oh god, is he going to ask me to be his girlfriend again?

"Please..?"

"Alright.." I said as I gave in, putting my hand in his.

He smiled and intertwined our fingers. I ignored the tingle sensation I felt go up my heart. He pulled me into the kitchen, finally some light. I still don't understand why he won't turn on the lights. As we got closer to the kitchen, I could smell something amazing. I couldn't put my finger on it. I don't think Lou cooked, the house isn't burned down. When we entered the kitchen, I gasped at the sight that was in front of me. The table was light up with candles, pink roses in a vase in the middle of the table, and most of all, the food. Italian. My favorite.

"I.. I'm completely at loss of words." I mumbled and he chuckled nervously.

"I put all this together for you as in an apology for pushing you this morning. And for everything else I've done." He said quickly, all od this... for me?

"All this..? As an apology?" I said and turned to him.

"Yeah.. I knew it was pushing you earlier and I'm sorry. I know you love Italian food, so I made some. I hope its good." He smiled as I smiled at him.

He did all of this.. for me. I didn't know he listened when I said all of that. He really dies know the way to my heart.

"I also remembered your favorite flowers." He said as he tucked a rose in with my hair. "There.. you make the rose look ugly." He told me and I looked at him funny. "That came out weird.. sorry."

"Lets just eat." I told him as I sat down.

Dinner, to say the least, was absolutely amazing. I still don't believe Louis cooked all of that. Right now we're cuddled up under a blanket watching the lion king. He just finished "singing" Hakuna Matata. Well, more like belching the words.

"Hey, Louis.." I said while playing with his shirt.

"Yes, love?"

"I think.." God why was it hard to say.. there's no 'I think'. "I think Scar should've died instead of Mufasa." I lied.. Ugh!

"I know! But he dies at the end of the movie and then Simon becomes king!" He said happily.

"Spoiler!" I said as I hit him with a pillow.

"Rude!" He said as he hit me back.

And that's how I ended up underneath of him, squirming. All because of a pillow fight. I looked up at him as he kept my arms above my head. We are very close.. I've thought long and hard about this. I've decided it's all or nothing. I leaned my head up just so our lips brushed each others. Closing my eyes as I felt him tense up, all or nothing. I pressed my lips to his. When he didn't do anything, but tense up more, I pulled away and took a deep breath.

"Yes.." I whispered.

"Yes? To what..?" He said confused.

"If the offer is still up.. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I said.

For a moment he didn't say anything, which made me want to apologize then go die in a hole. But I felt a pair of lips on mine. I opened my eyes when he pulled away and stared at him.

"The offer never left.." He whispered and kissed me again.

I smiled and kissed back, knowing I hadn't made a mistake.

((Yay!!! Mollie and Louis are finally together!! Please let me know what yall think about this chapter. All the chapters are getting a little longer cuz their is, I think, only three or two chapters left.. :( so sad... But! I'll be writing another fan fiction. Yall just have too chose one of the boys or my Disney fan fiction! So let me know! Bye!

-Mollie))