Chapter 19: Truth or Dare!

Harry Pov:

Well Niall and Kate came down quick. Who knew Niall was quick. Hehe. After everything was settled, Louis said were playing truth or dare. *evil laugh* lets go.

"So who's starting?" I asked, nobody said anything.

"Okay... Niallier, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Um.. truth?" he said. I smriked evily.

"Did you and Kate have fun?" I asked and both of them went red.

"Um.. erm.. yes, yes we did." Niall said making Kate go more red.

"We didnt have sex!" Kate said loudly.

The room erupts into laughter, only deepening their blushing.

"Moving on." Liam said after everyone calmed down.

"Okay, Louis, truth or dare?" Niall asked.

"Dare!" He yelled making Mollie wince, since hes sitting next to her.

"I dare you to eat a chicken finger off the floor." Niall said.

"Your on." He said getting up to go the chicken.

"I haven't vacuumed in weeks." Niall smriks, hearing a groan from Mollie.

"Niall, thats gorss! Dont make him do that!"

A flying piece of chicken finishes her sentence and Louis comes army crawling in a moment later.

"Incoming!" He cries and eats the entire chicken finger in three bites.

"Nice one, Niall." I smrik as Louis returns to his seat.

Louis turns to Mollie and tickles her with a cheeky grin.

"Truth or dare love?"

"Truth!" Mollie shrieks and pushes him off her.

"Why did you hide you dad's emails from us?" he asked suddenly becoming serious. Mollie looks down, tears comung to her eyes.

"Because he said he would find me.. and k.kate.. and kill Kate and then kill me. And if he finds out im with you guys, he'd kill you guys."

The room drops to dead silence,  except the occasional sniffle from Mollie.

"Well..." I clear my throat and stand up. "I sat lets call it a night."

Liam stands up and pats Mollie on the back before following Zayn, Niall, Kate, and I upstairs.

Mollie Pov:

"I wish I hadn't said that. Now they'll ditch me." I cried into Louis arms and he just shakes his head.

"No. We'll never leave your side, I promise." He intertwines his pinky finger with mine and I let out a hollow laugh.

"C'mon, you're exhausted and work starts tomorrow." He scoops me up and ascends for the stairs to his room. "Ill sleep in another room tonight. You need space."

He places me on the bed and begins to pull away, but I grab his hand and look into those beautiful blue eyes.

"No.. Please stay.. Please." I ask, my voice horsed from crying.

He crawls back onto the bed and buries his face in the crook of my neck. I sigh and wrap my arms around him.

"Ill never leave you." He mumbles, sleep already tempting him, as well as me. "Ever."

I than let sleep take over me.

Hello! So I have some news. 1. im going on vacation and will not have wifi some either 1 or 2 weeks. So I will not be updating. 2. I still dont know who you feel about this book, because nobody is commenting on it. So I will not update until I get at least 5 or more comments about what you think of this book.. I dont know if I should continue, since I dont know what people think of it. So please comment and or vote. Well thats all the news I have. So bye!

~Mollie