Chapter 53 What the Hell?!

Mollie Pov:

When I woke up, I excepted to be wrapped in Louis arms, but no. I was alone. Weird... looked around the apartment and I was completely alone. Meaning, I was the only one here. Yes! I hooked up my phone to the speakers and turned on Acapella by Karmin. About half an hour later I found a note for me.

     Mollie :)

Don't be upset the lads and I left early. I would've woken you up, but you looked so cute. Anyway, you need to be ready by one. Wear that mint lace dress you got :) Someone will pick you up at one, don't forget!

     Louis xx

What is going on? And did Louis just call me cute? Ignoring that, lets see if I have time to goof off or not. I turned around and checked the clock. Oh shit! Its twelve o'clock! I ran upstairs and took the fastest shower in my life. After I had put on lotion, I dried my hair then straightened it. Its already naturally straight, but the ends decided to flip in all different directions. Once I was pleased with my hair, I put on that dress Lou wanted md to wear. I did my makeup and added a wing with my eyeliner. Then I put on my black booties. One o'clock my phone read. Wow, fastest time ever for me getting ready. And right on cue a knock came from the door. When I opened it, I expected to see a shofar, but I saw Zayn there instead.

"Wow, you look beautiful Mollie." Zayn said as I blushed. "Follow me if you please."

I took his arm and followed. "Thanks, but where am I going? Why did I have to get dressed up?"

"Sorry, Ms. Fife. I cannot tell you. Don't worry though, you'll find out soon enough." He said.

I tried to give him my puppy dog eyes, but nothing. He wouldn't give in. I even tried guessing, but all I got was 'no', 'not even close', and 'you're never going to guess'. I probably annoyed him until we got outside, where Liam was waiting.

"Okay, what is going on?" I asked.

"Please, hop in and soon everything will reveal itself. " He said as he opened the passenger side door of his range rover.

I went to look back at Zayn, hoping he'd tell me, but he wasn't there. Okay...

"I swear, if you kidnap me.." I mumbled as I got in the car.

"Can't promise you anything love." H smiled at me as he got in.

Soon we were off. Where? I have no idea. Again, I tired asking. Instead of no, you're not going to guess, I got the silent treatment. Yup, Liam was giving me the silent treatment. I swear we've been driving for hours.

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"Yes." He said as he parked in front of an amusement park?

As I got out, I walked a little towards the entrance. I stopped and turned around to say something to Liam, but he was gone. Great... I'm alone... again.

"Hey babe." A familiar voice scared me.

"Damnit Harry! Don't scare me like that!" I said as I turned around. "What's going on?" I asked for the thousandths time today.

"Sorry love, cant tell you. Top secret." He winked at me. Idiot.

"I'll take it from here Harry." Niall said as he pulled me over to him.

"What? Where did you come from? And- where the hell did Harry go?" I asked.

"Follow me." Is all he said, ignoring all of my questions.

"Do I really have a choice?"

"Nope." He smiled and lead me through the amusement park, to where all the food is. Of course Niall.