Chapter 29: Search #1

Niall Pov:

Kate's foot tapped rapidly on the floor of my car as she bit her lip.

"Hey." I reached over and gently grabbed her hand. "Its gonna be okay." She looked at me with doubt in her eyes.

"I hope so." She turned her and looks out the window to where the rain was pouring. "Hold on, niall look!" She shouts and points out the window to a motel parking lot. "Thats her dads car!"

I take a sharp tuen into the deserted lot and slam on my brakes at the front door. "Ill go in, you wait here and tell let me know if you see anything." She nods as I get out of the car after pecking her on the forehead.

I run inside and look around. Woah, this is deserted. A man who look likes he drunk is at the front desk. Oh boy..

"Um.. excuse me sir?" I call and he looks up at me lazily.

"What kid? Look, im busy." He grunts than turns back to his computer.

"Sir, this is important. How many people have been here in the past two days?" I ask.

"Just two. Some old guy with his younger girlfriend. She was stoned; she was asleep in his arms."

"What did she look like?" He shrugs and squints his eyes trying to remember.

"Um.. light brown hair with blonde tips... why? Did the guy steal your girlfriend?"

"No! She was kidnapped! Thats her father, hes been trying to catch her for years!" I shout than grab him by his shirt. "What room are they in?!" I shout as my Irish accent gets thicker.

"Room 116... listen kid, if soke shady business is going on, I cant have to cops up in here." He said handing me the keys.

"I dont care!"

I quickly get kate, than we run back in toward room 116. Once were there, I shakeily put the key in the lock.

"Ready?" I whispers.

She nods and I throw the door open. Nothing. Nothing at all except blood... sheets soaked and a broken window.

"Oh my god...." Kate whispers. "What if shes dead?! He could've buried her anywhere! Shes-"

"My cars gone!" The man from the desk comes into the room. He eyes widen upon entering the scene. "Holy... that poor girl." He says than something suddenly clicks. "My tracker!" He shouts and reaches into his pocket, pulling out his car keys. "This has a GPS on it, it goes off if my car is stolen. I just press this button.." he pushes the button than pulls out his phone. "And I get a text message of my cars location." A moment later his phone goes off. "Here." He holds this phone out to me and I scribble down the address.

"Thank you so much." Kate says gratefully.

We both run out of the room and back to the car. I text the address to Harry, Louis, and Zayn.

"Hey do you have liam or Laurens number? Liam changed his number recently and I dont have Laurens." I ask.

"Nope. Just have one of the other bogs do it." She says and I nod.

"Let do this." I said kissing her quick than start driving to the address.

Yo!! So four came out yesterday!!! OMG ITS AMAZING!!! I LOVE ACT MY AGE AND ALL OF THEM!!! I was going to update yesterday but I got busy. So search one is in progress. Niall and kate almost had mollie back. So close. But anywho, I wonder what the address is... next chapter will be the search of harry and Zayn ;) gotta go bye!! Hope yall like it!
~Mollie