Chapter 9: The Rant!

Kate Pov:

I nearly jumped onto Nialls lap when Mollie stormed in. She scared the crap out of me. But luckily I just jumped like ten feet back.

"We need to talk now!" Mollie said.

I knew that tone, shes pissed off about something. Niall left us to talk. Hes so sweet. I nodded at Mollie, then sat down on the bed. She stayed standing. I knew she was going to rant about whatever she was mad about. Yay for me.. not.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT EVEN PUT UP A FIGHT, TO TRY TO HAVE US SHARE A ROOM?! YOU KNOW HOW BAD MY NIGHTMARES GET! THEY WON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND THANKS TO YOU, I ALMOST HAD TO SLEEP WITH HARRY! DID YOU KNOW HE SLEEPS NAKED?! YEAH, THATS RIGHT NAKED! EW! IF NIALL HADN'T TEXTED ME THROUGH YOUR PHONE I WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY!" Wait, Niall used my phone? "AND NOW IM WITH LOUIS. LOUIS! KATIE, HE CANT REMEMBER ME. NON OF THEM CAN! ZAYN AND LIAM DIDNT EVEN BOTHER ASKING ME TO STAY WITH THEM. THEY LEFT IT TO HARRY AND LOUIS! THAN I KINDA DECIDED FROM THERE. I KNOW IT WAS A STUPID ASS MOVE, BUT I WOULDNT HAVE DONE ANY OF THAT IF YOU HAD SAID SOMETHING! BUT NO! YOU DIDNT! YOU DIDNT DIDNT SHIT ABOUT IT!" She screamed at me.

Okay I'm pretty sure the boys heard. Now there probably utterly confsued about everything.

"What did you want me to say Mollie?! Simon wouldnt have listen to me. So it wouldn't have mattered if I said something or not. And calm down, the boys might be able to hear you. And I'm sure Louis can handle your nightmares. If not than he can come get me." I said trying to calm her down. Key word there, trying.

"But you could have said something. ANYTHING!" She sighed. "I guess im stuck living with Louis for 2 months. Lets just hope they dont remember me or my dad or the first couple days after 5th grade. And lets hope Louis doesn't remember what he saw at my house." She said, starting to calm down. Than there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said trying not to sound mean.

"Its 10:00pm, we all should get to bed." Liam said. Mollie shot me a worried look.

I just nodded my head and Liam left. Which left me and Mollie. She looked really tired. She didnt sleep well on the plan. Poor thing.

"Mollie.. you need sleep. I'll check up on you. I promise." I told her. She sighed and nodded her head and left. Now I needed to do a couple of things. One, talk to Niall about my phone. Two, I need to find Louis and talk to him.

Hey everyone. Sorry I'm late agian. Ive been busy with school. So here's the update for this book. And if you havent read my other book its called Love at first laugh? Its a Niall Horan fan fiction. I'm gonna update it today to.. so go read that. And this book is almost at 100reads! yay! Love you all!

~ Mollie Fife