Chapter 33: The Rescue

Third Person Pov:

As Louis tackled M ollies father a gun shot echoed throughout the air. Louis grunts in pain, as the bullet collides with his right thigh, but he stays on top of her father. Just then Liam and Lauren come into the toom, Lauren has her pistol in one hand.

"Get the gun away from him!" She shouts.

Mollies father pushes Louis off and jumps up with hid gun in his hand. Louis groans in pain on the floor. Her father head towards her, mollie, who can barely stay awake anymore. Niall comes running in with a large skillet and runs over to her dad, Niall starts ti beat him with the skillet.

"You little brat!" He screams at Niall as he hits the ground.

Zayn and Harry come running in next. Harry goes over to Louis and helps him with the bullet in his thigh. Zayn goes over to Niall and Mollies father, he tries to get the gun from him.

"Niall, hes good." Lauren shouts at Niall and he backs off, but wants to hurting him. Zayn grabs the gun then runs over to the rest if the lads with Niall.  "Get up." Lauren growls stepping closer to him. "Slowly."

"Anything you say, bitch." He growls back and slowly gets up.

He pulls a knife off the table and throws it at Lauren. She moved out of the way, didnt get hurt other then a small cut on her arm. Lauren then Mollies father in the foot and thigh, so he couldnt move. Liam runs up to lauren, in panic mode, asking if she was okay.

"Liam, its only a cut." She says and pecks his cheek.

Kate comes into the room and runs over to Mollie, screaming her name. By then Dan came in with back up and ambulances, Mollie was already passed out. Kate started crying when she saw mollie. Louis got up and hopped over to Mollie and cried saying how much he loves her and that he cant loose her. The paramedics look louis away from her and into an ambulance. Harry and Zayn went with louis, to try to calm him down. Another ambulance took mollies father to the hostpaul, that one had some police officers in there. The last ambulance took Mollie, Niall and Kate went with her. Dan took liam and Lauren to the hostpial for Louis and Mollie. On the way there, Dan spoke up.

"Mr. Fife will be put un the most high-tech prison England has. Hr will be there for the rest of his life. I promise he wont get away."

"Thanks Dan. It means alot to hear that." Lauren said.

Dan just nodded and drove on. While Lauren is worried about Mollie and Louis. Everyone is worried Mollie wouldnt make it.

Hello!! Alright, sorry about taking forever to update! Dont hate me please.. :) I hope this chapter did good for yall and over 1k readers!!! Thank you guys!!! And happy new uear and happy late birthday to Zayn! Your 22.. doesnt feel real.. wish it weren't. Amywho, is anyone going to see them on the On The Road Agian Tour? Becasue if so, comment your dates anf where!! And im going in august!!!! August the 18th to be exact!!! Im so excited!! Itll be my first 1D concert! And im on the floor in section b. Oke section away from the stage!!! I cant be more excited!!! Gah!!! Alright enough of thay, but comment your dates if your going!! Bye!!
~Mollie