Chapter 58: I'm Sorry

Mollies Pov:

After I had finished getting ready for the day, I planned everything out.  I decided  I was going to go look for a job. I need to find my own place, get a good paying job, and maybe find  a college here.

"Come in." I said as someone knocked on my door, well Harrys door. "Harry, do you know of any good paying jobs that are-" I stopped midsentence when I turned around and saw who had come in. "Louis."

"Mollie, just hear me out. Please, I can explain everything. I promise." He pleaded.

"No, excuse me, but I have to find a job." I said trying to get passed him.

"I knew you probably wouldn't listen. So watch this, please. And if you still don't want me here, then I'll leave. I promise I'll leave you alone." He said truthfully, looking into my eyes.

"Fine, but only because you'll leave me alone." I said grabbing the Ipad out of his hands and sitting on the bed.

I pressed play and it showed Louis at the bar. Great, I get to watch him get drunk and leave with that slut. Lucky me. As I kept watching, I kept seeing the same slut I saw him in bed with. Only, Louis seemed to be pushing her away instead of letting her grind on him. If he didn't want her to stay then why did he take her home..? So far he has only drank half of his beer and pushed the blonde back at least fifty times. And now he went to the bathroom. Lets see, the slut came back only to realize Louis isn't there. She orders another drink then...

"That bitch!" I screamed as I watch her put something into Louis beer when the bartender wasn't looking.

"Mollie, I would have never brought her home and slept with her if I wasn't in that state." Louis said as I paused the video.

"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time.

"I'm sorry for everything Mollie. I couldn't protect you from getting hurt, even though I tried. I promised myself that I would never hurt you, but I did. I know how you feel about drinking and I know I shouldn't have gone to that pub, but I did because I was mad at myself and stressed. I'm sorry." He finished.

"Louis, I'm sorry also." I said softly. "The reason were in this mess is because of what happened on the fairs wheel. I made it awkward after it. So in a way, its both of our faults." I finished.

"Can I just ask a question real quick?"

"Sure, go ahead and ask." I said.

"Why did you say no?" He asked staring at me intently.

"I um.. Louis, I don't think this is the best time for you to be asking me that question. I have to go." I mumbled standing me.

"Then when is the right time to ask?" He wondered. "Because if its that you don't like in that way, then you just gave out all the wrong signals."

"I don't know when the right time would be to ask. Just right now is not the right time." I said running out of the room, disregarding his last statement.

"Mollie, I know that next time I  ask you, you'll say 'now isn't a good time'. I just want an answer." He carried on, following me out of the room.

"Just be happy with what you got from me today. Stop pestering me on that subject. I'll tell you when I'm ready. And I am most defiantly not ready now. I'll see you at home tonight, don't push it." I told him then left.

(Hey yalls! I am back from my concert! Sorry I didn't update last night, I was so tired. Also, if anyone knows what happened to liam and if hes okay, can yall tell me? Please. I know they cancelled the concert cuz he was ill, but no ones knows what with. So yeah, please let me know that. Also let me know what yall thought of this chapter. And about Louis drink being spiked by a girl who he wouldn't dance with. Please tell me what yall think will happen next. Thanks!)