Chapter 15: Wrong thinking and Flashback

Mollie Pov:

My eyes flutter open, but quickly squinting due to the sunlight shining through. I felt a warm breath in my neck. I looked down and screamed as I tired to get out of who's ever grip I was in.

"What?! Love, what is it?!" Louis asked sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

Damn, his morning voice is hot! Oh wait, now I remember. I fell asleep in Louis arms.

"Nothing, I just forgot.. were I was for a moment. Im fine. What time it is?" I asked sitting up, only to be pulled back down by Louis.

"Its 6am. We can sleep for another three hours." Louis said as I sat back up.

"No! I mean no, I cant go back go sleep. I'm scared to." I said. Oh god! I've never admitted that to anyone. Louis probably thinks I'm weird not wanting to go back to sleep. I heard Louis sigh.

"You can go back to sleep. Im used to waking and getting up at this time." I said.

"No, Ill stay up with you. I dont want you to be lonely anymore." he said sitting up next to me.

"Louis, ive been alone for since my mother died. There are still things she knows that Kate doesnt." I smiled, but Louis didnt like hearing that since he frowned.

"I dont like that Mollie. Your not alone. You have Kate, Zayn, Harry, Niall, Liam... and me. You also have your mum watching over you." As soon as he said that about my mom, I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

I figured Louis would wipe them away, but instead he kissed them away. It took me by shock and I moved away from him. I also ended up crying more. I saw hurt and regret in Louis eyes.

"I'm sorry. I shouldnt have done that." Louis said getting ready to get out of bed. I quickly grabbed his hand.

"Louis there's something you should know." I told him. He turned around and looked me in the eyes and nodded.

"The last time I was kissed on the cheek, that really meant something, was the night my mom died. When she went to go get ice cream. She kissed my cheek than left, never coming back. Than when my dad would beat me, when he first did, he would kiss my cheek than tuck me in bed. I knew those kisses didnt mean anything. I just dont want to get my hopes up than have everything come crashing down agian." I said letting go of his hand and covering my face.

"Mollie, im sorry. I didn't know. But I promise you this, I wont let anything happen to you. I wont let any harm come to you. And those kisses meant something to me. I wont let you go crashing down without me next to you. I promise." Louis said, taking my head out of my hands and cupping my face. "I promise" He whispered.

"Louis I hope you keep those promises." I said. "Those are big promises to keep." I knew he wouldnt be able to keep them. I would be harmed no matter what he did to protect me. I just wanted someone to say they would protect me, but I knew it was impossible.... My thoughts were interupted by louis tickling me.

"Louis! Stop!" I laughed trying to catch my breath, but failing miserably.

He wouldn't stop and soon I lost my balance sitting up and fell backwards on the bed. Louis fell ontop of me, but quickly put his hands on either side of my head so he wouldnt crush me.

"That was close." Louis said smriking.

"Ya, I thought you were going to crush me. And why are you smriking?" I asked finally getting my breath back.

"Oh nothing, I just-" Louis got cut off.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! PEOPLE DONT WANT TO WAKE AT THIS BLOODY HOUR TO YOU HAVING "FUN" IN HERE! SO BE QUIET IF YOUR GOING TO DO IT!" Liam yelled than walked out. Louis and I looked at eachother and burtsed into laughter.