Chapter 24: Shes really gone

Louis Pov:

I looked everywhere for Mollie at the place of were the interview was held. She wasnt there. I thought she went to the studio. So I grabbed a taxi, knowing Liam and Paul wouldnt want to go searching at night, and went to the studio. I pushed past all the fans and the apps, ignoring there questions and asking for pictures. I mean, I love the fans and all, but I need to find Mollie. I searched everywhere at the studio. I took a deep breath trying to calm down my heart rate, she wasnt there. Mabey she was at home. Yeah home! I went to leave when I bumped into Uncle Si. Oh great.

"Louis? What are you doing here? And why are you sweating and panting likr you jusy ran a marathon?" He asked very confused.

I sighed, knowing he was going to find out sooner or later. I just wish Mollie was here to tell him and not me.

"Im trying to find Mollie. Kate says her dad has her." I said. He looked confused at shit.

"Louis, what the bloody hell are you talking about?" He asked.

"Okay..."

I started to tell him about Mollie and her dad. Throughout the story I could tell Simon was pissed off at her dad for doing that to her. By the end of the story, Simon decided to have Paul drive around London to see if he sees Mollie.

"Im going to get those sercurity cameras yo see if shes there." He said.

I nodded my head and than we went out separate ways. I was going home, praying Mollie was there. It took like an hour to get there because of the bloody traffic. Once I got there I noticed Paul's car was there, isnt he suppose to be out in London looking for Mollie? I walk in yo see the lads, Kate crying into Nialls chest, Paul, and some random girl.

"Paul, why arent you out? And who is this?" I asked pointing to yhe girl who was sitting next to liam. She was short, with long dark brown hair, almost black, wavy hair and brown eyes.

"This is Lauren. She knows Mollie from middle school. She was here on work when she saw a girl, Mollie, being dragged away by a man, most likely her dad. She got into her car and follows them, but she lost them. Mollie dropped her phone and Lauren called the last number on her phone, which hapoened to be yours. You left your phone at the interview so I answered it. I told her were we live and now here we are." Liam said.

"I dont care what you all say, but I'm helping you all find her." Lauren said determined.

We all agreed to let her help, knowing she wouldnt take no for an answer. I sat on the couch and sighed. Soon I had everyone's eyes on me.

"I looked everywhere she could be. Shes not at the studio, she wasnt at the place our interveiw was being held. And by the looks on your faces, she wasnt here when you all got back here." I said tears blurring my vision.

I heard no's and sighs. That meant one thing. "Shes gone. Shes really gone." I whispered. I promise Mollie, I will find you. Even if it kills me.

Hello! So shes really gone. Oh no! What will happened? So everyone else has started school and I have no one to talk to! Yes I do have school as well, im just homeschooled. Lucky me, ik. Not really.. it gets boring and all your "friends" drop you just cuz you became homeschooled. Its alright, cuz those bitches dont deserve to have me as a friend. So anywho.. comment and vote! Next update will be soon.

~Mollie