Chapter 50: Going Home

Mollie Pov:

So its been two weeks since Kate and Lauren left. I miss them alot, but I get to go home today! Well to where I was stsying befor the accident. The only problem is since the boys put out their album, they can go back to their places, although none of them will go until I have my memeory back. So atleast I won't be alone. Right now everyone is in the car on our way back to the apartment.

"Hey guys, id like my phone back please." I asked them.

"I dont know if thats a good idea Mollie. There's somethings on your phone that your not ready for..." Liam said.

"Just give me my phone. I have to text Kate and Lauren."

"No can do Mollie. Well text them for you."

Fine then. Ill just sleeo, I may get my strength back. Also, im tired as hell. I lean my head agianst the window and im out like a light.

**dream**

Where am I? In a house? I cant look out the windows, everything's dark. Well, theres one light that leads to the living room, I think? When I walked in, I realized it is a living room. Wait, why are there knives and a gun on the table? There's a tall man standing infront of a chair. Oh my god! He just slapped someone!

"Rise and shine bitch!" This man growled.

I gasped when he walked away from the chair. There I was, sitting, well tied to the chair! I had all sorts of bruises and cuts all over me. Wait, I have those exact marks on me now. I realized that man, was my father. I watched in horror as my dad gave me cuts and more bruises. Was this the accident that put me in the hostpial? Was this even real? Or am I having a nightmare? He picked up his gun, but this time he didnt point it at me sitting in the chair. He pointed at me, watching it all go down. I tried opening my mouth, but no a sound came out. I looked st my dad, who haf the gun pointed right at my chest, he chuckled darkly and cocked the gun.

"Now youll finally get what you deserve for killing yiur mother." He smirked then pressed the trigger.

**end of dream**

I jolted up screaming and bresthing heavily. Wait, when did I get in a room?

"WHATS WRONG?!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"DID SOMEONE BREAK IN?!"

"DID YOU FALL OUT OF BED?!" Oh Harry.

Everyone kinda stopped and looked st him. If im sitting up in bed than obviously I wouldnt have fallen out of ved. Use common sense Harry. After abiut ten to twenty minutes the guys finally got me to calm down.

"Now tells us what happened." Liam said in his daddy direction tone (( ;) ))

"Well I was in this cottage and I went to the, what looked like a living room, and there was a man. A table full of knives and one gun. He slapped someone awake, but when he moved out if the way, I saw who it was. It was me... I...I was in the chair, tied down.. and that man, was my father." Tears started to fall as I shaked in Louis arms. "He called me a slut, bitch, whore... he wouldnt stop giving me cut after cut.. like the cuts that are now scars, well some of them. When he finally stopped, he picked uo the gun. He didnt point at the chair. He pointed it at me. He said, 'now youll finally get wgat you deserve for killing yiur mother.' Then he pulled the trigger." I finished and more shaking and crying happened. "Did...did that actually happen?"

By this point, I figured out the boys knew about my dad and everything. I just don't know how.

"Yes, it did... but he didnt shot you..." liam said.

"Then who did he shoot?" I asked scared.

"Me. But im fine! It was only on my thigh!" Louis said quickly.

"Oh my god! Im so sorry louis! Its my fault you got shot! Im so sorry!" I said quickly while lookin at him.

"No, its not. And besides, it was worth it. Its my battle scar." He smiled proudly.

"Alright alrigt, its late and everyone needs to go to bed." Daddy direction shooed everyone out and off they went to bed.

After Louis had gotten ready and in bed, it was eleven o'clock. With in fifteen minutes he was sound asleep. I snuck out and into the living room. I was mainly looking doe my phone. If there's things in it that can help me gain my memeory back then I want it back. Oh! My phone! Good. I quickly grabbed it off the coffee table and unlocked it. I texted Kate and Lauren to see how their flights were and whatnot. I saw messages from a blocked number. As I read them, every memeory of me being eith my dad from this summer came back. Nothing about the guys, but ever smack, kick, punch, cut, and bruises came flooding back to me. Liam was right, I wasnt ready fir this. Not all of this at once. I threw my phone in the chair then ran back to louis room. Apparently, I woke him up... oops...

"Mollie, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just had to pee." I said, technically not lying, I did have to pee, but I didnt.

"Oh okay." Then he was out like a light agian.

After hours of tossing and turning, I finally gave up on trying to fall asleep. Everytime I closed my eyes, those aeful memeories crawled vack into my mind. I turned on the side table lamp and closed my eyes, then falling asleeo after cuddling up to louis.

Im back bitches! Who missed me? No one...? Oh alright.. I see... jk xD I saw 1D in concert for the firdt time and it wad fucking awsomr!!! It was the show in Columbus?! Who was there?! I was on the floor and it was amazing!!!! AND LIAM SAID THE FIFTH ALBUM IS FINISHED!!! GAH!!!!! \(^-^)/ SO EXCITED FOR THAT!! Any who, so ill be updating whenever I can. Sorry ive just been super busy so yeah. Sorry for the late update! So she remembers everything with her dad. How do yall feel about that? Will she tell the boys for comfort...? Or nah...? Welp, I have to go to bed. Night!