Please Read!

Hey guys! Sorry if you thought this was an update! I really need your help on something. So I was thinking of the final chapters in the story and I realized I only have a few more chappies in this book left (like 8 or so) and I was thinking that I could do so much more with this 'spy' idea. But the thing is I don't want a super long ass book because everyone would get bored so my idea is to make it a series!

Each book would be in a different girl's perspective but they're all going to stay together and keep doing what they do best, spying. It would be called the Just Undercover Series:

1st book: Just Cheerleaders

2nd book: Just Tourists

3rd book: Just the Truth

*Just the Truth would be the final book unless you guys have any other ideas for a book between Just Tourists and Just the Truth

Just Tourists would be them in Italy/France I'm not sure yet

and Just the Truth will be the final book where secrets will be revealed, friendships will be tested, and relationships too. Each book will have humor, romance, and ofc mystery. So idk if this is a good idea. Tbh I'm probably not going to do it because I feel like most of you might not like it?

I'm not sure, if I get enough feed back from you guys saying that you do want to read these books then I'll get started on them soon. I'd publish the second book after Just Cheerleaders is over.

Please let me know what you think! I'll love you forever if you comment or at least vote if you like this idea :)

Thank you lovlies!!

~Lorna~

Just Undercover ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara