Chapter 6

Everyone was quiet as we waited for Brooke to continue. The screen behind her turned on and an image of a man appeared. He was wearing a suit and was looking directly at the camera so I'm guessing that this was taken by paparazzi or the press. 

"That is James Callahan, from now on referred to as the subject," she began by pointing at the picture of who I now know is Mr. Callahan.

"He is one of the only U.S members to have ties with the biggest oil companies in the Middle East, specifically Saab an ambassador and oil magnate. Now this usually wouldn't be something that concerns us but according to sources in Interpol, the subject has just bought a new company here in the U.S,"

"Well what's the problem in that? Don't rich people buy new companies and properties all the time?" Eric spoke up from next to me and I was honestly wondering the same thing.

"Yes they do but the company the subject has begun to invest in is an Italian multimillionaire fashion industry. The fact that an oil magnate suddenly has an interest in fashion just doesn't add up. While we don't have any solid proof that something is going on, it still raises some concern and it's perfect for the first mission," she said and the screen changed from a picture of Mr. Callahan to a tall modern building.

"This is the Linea Acardi building located a few miles into town. It's three levels and we only have access to one at the moment,"

"This is the blueprint of the inside of the building. The first level is a store open to the public where you can buy their clothing and other items. Fashion shows are held on the first floor as well. On the second floor is the designing area open only to models and the designers who work for Linea Acardi. The third floor are the offices which would probably be the hardest section to get access to,"

"So what do you want us to do?" Lavender asks.

"Ok I want Charlee and Eric to find a way to get access to the second level of Linea Acardi, Blaire and Tiffany your jobs are to cause a distraction in order for them to sneak by security. Palma I want you and Lavender each stationed in one exit with a getaway vehichle in case something goes awry. Everything else is up to you guys,"

We all nod our heads as Brooke and Amber begin to walk back towards the elevators.

"I guess this means it's time to go shopping," Tiffany says wiggling her eyebrows.

"You don't think we need to take any gadgets with us do you?" Palma asks.

"If we need gadgets, can we also bring weapons?" Blaire asks hopefully.

"You do realize that all we need to do is sneak into a room right? We're not planning a heist or anything. We just need a small distraction not a nuclear bomb kit," Eric said rolling his eyes.

"You're such a downer Eric," Lavender commented.

"It's not my fault you guys are making a big deal out of this,"

"Actually it's not a big deal. Blaire when I give you the signal put this sticker on Tiffany," I said handing her an innocent looking Hello Kitty sticker.

"What's the sticker gonna do?" Tiffany asks nervously.

"It'll just knock you out for a while,"

"How long??"

"Long enough to draw attention away from us so we can sneak into the second level," I explain.

"I don't know..." Tiffany says nervously.

"Would you rather have me knock you out?" Blaire asks.

"Stickers it is," Tiffany replied immediately