Chapter 22

"We need more days like this," Eric commented as he played with my hair, probably getting it tangled. We were having a lazy day today. While Amber and Brooke ran some stats through their data base trying to find any connections between Mr. Callahan and any Russian suspects there was honestly nothing anyone could do but wait.

My aunt had returned back home and my brother was out of town for a week because of a mission he was working on leaving the house all to myself. Not that Eric or I were complaining. And no we're not doing the dirty, get your head out of the gutter. Having the house all to myself means I can stay all day in my sweats, play the music as loud as I want, eat whatever I want, and watch whatever I want. Simple as that.

"So what do you want for lunch?" I asked turning the volume down on the random show we were watching.

"Like you need to ask me. You're obviously going to order pizza," he said rolling his eyes at me. We always order pizza, I'm surprised we haven't gotten sick of it but honestly who could get sick of pizza? If I wasn't already dating Eric I would definitely be dating pizza. Don't tell him though, we don't need that kind of drama right now.

"Alright who's turn is it to pay?" I asked as I finished ordering the pizza on my phone.

"I paid last time," I reminded him when neither of us would cough up money.

"Yeah well this is your house, and I'm the guest. Shouldn't you be paying for my food? Not the other way around." he said smugly, proud of his response.

"Are you kidding me Eric? You live here more than at your own place," I replied and he was going to say something but he stopped himself realizing it was true.

"You know, we're really stupid," he said lauging.

"Why?"

"Because we could just split it in half," he said rolling his eyes.

"Ok deal," I said extending my hand out and he shook it.

"But I'm not paying the tip," I said and ran away before he could say anything.

"Hey we didn't agree to that," he growled and I heard footsteps chasing me. I ran faster and headed into the kitchen not bothering to look back knowing he was right behind me.

I was on one side of the counter top and Eric was on the other side and everytime I moved he would move so I was basically going in circles again and again. I was getting dizzy so I made a run for the stairs catching him off guard.

But not for long. Within a few seconds he was right behind me. I was just about to step foot on the top of the stairs when I felt someone yank on my waist. I'd forgotten how fast he was, I mean he is a martial arts expert and captain of the football team, he has to be fit. Ugh stupid athletic boy.

"Eeek!" I squealed as he flipped me upide down and carried me down the stairs like a sack of potatoes. The floor was dangerously close to my face but I knew he wouldn't drop me. He threw me on the couch and before I could get up he straddled me.

"Heyy that's not fair you're crushing me!" I whined even though I knew he didn't have his full weight on me.

"Are you calling me fat?" he asked in a fake offended voice.

"Yes, yes I am," I said laughing at him.

"Take that back!" he ordered as he begun to tickle me everywhere.

"Noooo never," I managed to say between laugh attacks. Ugh why do we laugh involuntarily when people tickle us? This isn't fun so why am I laughing?  Well it's kind of fun.