Chapter 7

As Eric and I walked down stairs I kept my mouth shut and refrained from insulting the little bastard. What mess did he just get me into? Who was this D'argent girl they kept talking about?? Well whoever she is, she's going to be out of the job for a while thanks to Eric.

"We have to find Tiffany and Blaire so we can get the hell out of here," I told Eric and for once we were in agreement.

"Yeah I think I spent enough time with clothes for one day," he muttered. 

"For once, I agree with you," I mumble as we make our way out of the hallway and back into the actual store. I spot Blaire and Tiffany knee deep with clothes.

"You guys, I know we have government issues credit cards but I don't think you should be spending it all on clothes," I reminded them. 

"Oh we're not paying for these, the store is giving them to me for free because I passed out here. I guess they want to make sure I don't sue them or whatever," Tiffany shrugged grabbing a pair of acid washed jeans.

"Yep so grab anything you want!" Blaire said reaching for a flower print dress.

"I don't know..." I sighed unsure. The clothes here was pretty cute and what cheerleader didn't like to shop? I had to stay in character right? I looked at a pair of cute ballet flats with uncertaincy.

"Come on! It's free clothes!" Tiffany said grabbing her pile of garments and taking it to the line to pay.

"Alright," I agreed in defeat and walked around the store in search for something half decent to wear. Eric trailed after me mocking every item of clothing I picked up.

"Hey babe, what about these?" he picked up a lacey bra and smirked.

"Its not even the right size," I said rolling my eyes and ignoring him. Eventually I managed to find some clothes that I actually liked and took them in line to pay. As I placed them on the counter for the cashier to scan I spotted the pair of ballet flats I had seen earlier.

"I'll be right back," I told her and ran towards the shoes. They looked pretty cute and not too over the top. I looked around for a size 8 but there were none left. Too tired to care I walked back to the cashier only to find Eric and my clothes gone.

"Uh, what happened with my stuff??" I asked her.

"Oh your boyfriend already grabbed your things," she told me.

"My what?" I ask her confused.

"Charlee lets go," I turn around to face an impatient Eric holding multiple bags. I quickly walked towards him in silence and we both walked back to the car where the rest of the girls were already waiting.

"How did everything go?" Palma questioned as soon as I put all my things in the car.

"We haven't really discovered anything suspicious other than obviosly fake leather," Blaire filled her in for me as she looked in disaproval at one of the purses Tiffany picked out.

"Apparently I look like some French model named D'argent and I'm filling in for her now thanks to Eric over here," I sigh.

"Well at least we have access to the second floor which was the whole point of today's mission,"

"Yeah but the main point here is to find anything suspicious and so far there's nothing spy worthy here," I roll my eyes in disappointment.

 Going shopping and filling in for irresponsible models were not the challenges I was going for. My parents would be very disapointed with the results of my first mission if they knew that was all there was to it.