Epilogue

Eric's POV

"So what's the plan?" Blaire whispered as we approached the storage room.

"Well as much as I know you'd love to just jump in there and kick some ass, I think we should be careful," I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Be careful?? Well then what did you call me for," she joked.

"We need to try to sneak into that storage room without Koslov or his son spotting us," I explained and she nodded her head.

Once at the door we exchanged a look and she went for the doorknob. It squeaked and we both grimaced hoping no one had heard it. We crawled into the room on our knees trying to make as little noise as possible.

"Where are they?" I whispered.

"Just listen," she said and sure enough I could hear two voices talking back and forth. 

"You do realize that your girlfriend's little apprentices are here in the building right? That idiot Jacob gave our plan away," his son scoffed.

"Don't worry, it will be all over tonight and both Jacob and his father will be forgotten," Koslov assured him.

"What about the rest of them?"

"We'll have someone take care of them too but right now our priority is getting rid of Callahan, is everything ready?"

"Yes, the weapon has been programmed to hit Callahan," Koslov's son explained as he handed his father a small silver object.

"Can we kick ass now?" Blaire whispered.

"Yeah we can kick ass now," I sighed and Blaire smirked happily. She sprung up like a cat and launched herself at Koslov. Surprised, he received the full blow of a roundhouse kick from a teenage girl wearing heels.

"Didn't I tell you we had to get rid of them!" Koslov's son yelled as he launched himself at me. I blocked his punch and threw a few myself. He seemed to be getting mad. I had him pinned to the wall when I looked to the side to see how Blaire was doing.

To my shock she was doing horribly. Koslov was landing punch after punch and she barely blocked them. The weird thing is though, that she didn't look like she was trying.

"Just go with it!" I heard her voice hiss through the intercom as if she'd seen me stare at her in confusion. I thought she was crazy but she must have a plan. Blaire isn't one to lose in fights on purpose.

I gave the bastard one last punch before 'tripping' and letting him pin me to the wall. In no time they had Blaire and I tied up and tossed to the side.

"See son, no worries," Koslov smirked.

"I guess, I really thought you two really had more fight in you," his son laughed.

"Ok at the end of the show Callahan is going to present an award to 'Kingsley'. When you get up there to accept the award remember to press the button on the device and then get off the stage as quickly as possible," he explained to his father and Koslov nodded his head.

"You have to stay here and make sure these two remain tied up," Koslov ordered and he ran off with his device.

"That's it! You're just letting him get away?? I thought you had a plan," I muttered angrily at Blaire.

"Patience is a virtue," was all she replied and I would've punched her if we weren't tied to a freaking wall. I saw her hand moving slowly towards her shirt and I looked away not wanting to see that. Charlee would kill me, that is if we aren't going to be killed by Koslov first. Suddenly the ropes fell apart and I looked at Blaire in disbelief.